Chapter thirty-two - I need you

Lexi's POV:

I stayed all night in the hospital with my parents. I told them to go home, but they refused. At some point, I must have fallen asleep. I woke up still holding Hunter's hand. Aaron probably left for school. I look at the sleeping boy on the bed and tears form in the corner of my eyes. I hope that he is ok and that soon he'll wake up. I start playing with the bracelet which he gave me for our anniversary. In my mind came all the memories from this day. I get a teddy bear, this bracelet and a bunch of black roses.

My mom came and sit next to me. This time there wasn't angriness in her eyes. She was worried.

- Mom are you ok? Why are you worried? Did something else happen?

- I am worried for you because you share less with us about you and your problems.

I didn't say anything. I don't know what to tell her. It's true what she said, but it's their fault that is happening. I mean that if they have listened to me more, maybe I would start sharing with them. Now I don't want to think about that.

When I looked at Hunter again tears came to my eyes. I want everything to be ok.

- Honey, he will wake up. You don't have to worry about it. Since you are here he has another reason to do it.

- You don't know anything mom. Many things had happened with him, but not big as this one.

- Then why don't you tell us. We have no idea who is this boy and what you have to do with him. - my dad said

- Please dad, I don't want us to argue right now. Leave the arguments for another day.

We didn't talk more about it. I don't want to explain everything now. Maybe I'll leave it for when he wakes up. I look at Hunter's hand and saw that his skin was lighter than a moment ago. He is getting pale really quickly. I saw that he has something like blue stains over his body. I get up and press one button on his bed. After two minutes one nurse came into the room.

- What happened? - she asked

- I don't know. He just went pale and blue at some places. - I said

- Ok, stay here. I'll go and bring the doctor.

After less than ten minutes the nurse came back with one doctor. He looked at Hunter, then at the monitor which was tracking his pulse and heartbeat.

- When did you notice it? From how long is he like that? - the doctor asked

- Maybe like twenty minutes. Not more. I was sitting next to the bed when I noticed that he is getting pale. And something like blue stains on his skin appeared.

- Ok, I'll check him. You have to wait outside. When I finish, I'll tell you his state.

- But I want to stay here. I'm not leaving him.

- Please wait outside.

I was going to protest, but my parents convinced me. What if something is happening and he can't take it? I went into panic mode. I was walking around in front of the room. I decide to call Emma. After half an hour she came here with the boys. I gave her a hug and broke down.

- Lexi, what happened? He was ok the last time when we saw him. - Emma said

- I don't know. He went pale and on his whole body appeared blue stains. - I said crying

- He will be fine, don't worry. I'm pretty sure that he is thinking for you right now. - Ricky said chuckling

- What if he doesn't make it? I can't take it. He can't leave me, not now. Not when everything is going perfect. He can't leave me.