Main Point & Warnings!

This is a fan fiction mostly because this is similar to UK Skins! It's not a copy and there are different characters than in Skins. This is a different generation! Enjoy. :) <3

Copyright © 2012 Molly Doyle
All rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT: This story, “Gone” including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (I.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Molly Doyle) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.
Punishments include but are not limited to: 
A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The Court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

These teens are as crazy as they can possibly get.  Follow Juliana, Blaze, Mickey, Tessa, Spencer, and Xavier as they experience drugs, sex, and real life events as they take you through the ups and downs journey of their lives. This story is full of exciting breathtaking parties, clubs, bad decisions made from drunken mistakes, and some heartbreak they will all experience along the way. Problems will rise. Downfalls are bound to happen, and once school starts again, what will happen? Will these wild and uncontrollable teens ever get their lives back on track? Will they ever get clean? And most of all, will they ever face reality?

[ You have to understand I'm writing this in teenager's Point of Views ]

CONTAINS:
PHYSICAL CONTENT
DETAILED SEXUAL SEX SCENES
A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE & USE OF DRUGS
Mature Content.

Please comment/vote to let me know what you think! =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------