Chapter 68 [Blaze] She Hit On Me?! *

Since the last chapter was so short, here's a longer one!

See how much I love you guys? xD
Vote and comment! 

Not uploading thenext chapter until I get 10 votes!

<3

Music is blasting, blaring hardcore in my car, the front windows rolled down. The band Asking Alexandria is playing and I drive by a group of girls downtown who start jumping up and down with the beat, waving to me and screaming out the lyrics. So I smirk at them while driving by and I crank up the volume, remembering Spencer. This is his favorite metal screamo band.

Shit's just so much difficult now that he's gone. I just wish I could get enough money to make bail, to get him out for atleast a night.  Tomorrow's halloween and I really don't fucking want him to be sitting behind bars. I mean I know what  he did was wrong, dead wrong, but it was pure self defense. And the system just really isn't fair.

I drive to Julies and pick her up to take her halloween shopping. "I can't believe you're taking me to the mall," Juliana says to me, as I glance over to realize her cheeks are a shade of bright red.

"You're blushing."

"Well no shit I am BLUSHING!" She gasps, rolling her eyes before grabbing my hand and linking our fingers together. "You've never taken me to the mall before."

"Ya that's cause I never come here," I say. "Never really have. We weren't the group of kids who hung around the mall in the goddamn food court or out on the balcony showing off, smoking tons of cigarettes and blacks. We were the kids who chilled under bridges, near graffetie walls, or inside abandoned buildings." 

We both laugh. "Well thanks for taking me," she whispers into my neck, as I lift my arm up around her shoulder, still not unlinking our fingers. I never held hands with girls before, it's probably cause it's more personal than it just is sexually, and maybe that's why some kids from our school are staring at us.

"No problem baby," I tell her, kissing the side of her head.

"You're so adorable lately."

"Lately?" I question, her laughing like crazy before looking up at me.

"Well I meant to say, like, sweet. You've always been sweet but, you just seem more. . ."

"Romantic?" I smirk, glancing at a group of girls who are glaring at Juliana. I just glare back at them to make them look the hell away.

"Well you really have been surprising me on the romance scale," she honestly tells me. "I just can't believe you changed yours ways..." She hesitates as I glance down at her. "For me."

"You changed me," I answer, suddenly her dead stopping as I frown until she wraps her arms around my neck and says nothing. Not letting go. I just hold her against me and wait. "You're cute."

"I'm doing this to piss of the girl behind you," she whispers against my ear and I roll my eyes. "I guess some people just love to stare."

"Go fck her up." And when she starts walking past me is when I grab her arm and I pull her with me, so we keep walking.

"What?"

"I was joking Julie. You tryna get kicked out of the mall the first day we come here?"

"Oh," she lets out. Smiling. "Right."

"You jealous they were staring at me, huh?"

"No! They just obviously can tell that I'm your girl and it bothers me that they're so freaking rude," she tells me.