Chapter 56 [Mickey] Nightmares Won't Stop *

A/N: Hey guys! This story's almost coming to an end! BOO HOO, I KNOW, PLEASE DON'T CRY. I'm crying too</3 Haha kidding. But yeah, I hope you all are still reading this. I hope it doesn't feel like I'm dragging it on, because I'm not! I have a plan for the end. I promise! It was fun in the beginning for these teens but now it's getting pretty difficult, isn't it? It's real life.

But for all of you who have been reading since chapter 1, thanks so much. You seriously have no idea how much it means to me. This is my favorite story and it sucks it has to come to an end! But every comment, vote, and fan, it legit means the world to me. And I love when I get feedback from you! So thank you. :)

 "Blaze!" I wake up screaming, sitting upright and seeing him wake up, completely alert as I tightly close my eyes. "Shit, I'm sorry..." I whisper, panicked, because this has been maybe the fifth time tonight that I've woken up from a nightmare. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok," he tells me, as I lay on my back again, yanking the blankets on top of me as I turn onto my side, trying to get myself together. 

"What time is it?" I carefully ask, gulping, even though my mouth is do dry. 

"Five AM."

And I pull the covers completely over me, so my head is under them and I can cry without him noticing. I've been having nightmares, and Blaze has been letting me stay here for the past three days, along with the nights as well. My mom still hasn't came home; and I'm thinking maybe she's dead or something. But who knows? I don't care anymore. All I am thinking about is what happened. . . To Spencer. What happened that terrible night at the park. What he did to that kid. Why there was so much blood. Why he would do such a thing. Why--

And then the blanket is pulled off of my head, and I open my eyes to Blaze staring down at me.

"You don't have to be sorry," he tries to tell me, but I don't believe him. I've been waking him up all night, for the past three days. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do. I keep waking you up. . ."

"Not a big deal Mickey," he lets out, still staring down at me as I keep holding my breath, not wanting to ever breathe air again. "Breathe."

"No," I state, trying to pull the blankets to hide my face again but Blaze just yanks them down again.

"Stop hiding yourself. I know you're crying."

"I'm going home," I nervously tell him, sitting up. But he just sits down on the spot next to me, keeping me from going anywhere, and he keeps his gaze on me. I drop mine to the floor, staring down silently at it, not knowing what to do.

"You ok?" He asks, as I shake my head and say nothing. 

"I'm scared, Blaze," I eventually whisper, still not meeting his eyes. "I can't believe all of the stuff that's been happening to us. Me and you are the only ones left. Jules is in a hospital, and Spence is locked up. This can't be happening."

"Just don't think about it."

"I can't not think about it...!" I almost shout, until I inhale a deep breath and he shakes his head.

"Move over, make some room for me," Blaze says to me, as I do what he says. And it's really difficult in a way because he doesn't have a shirt on, but he's just my friend. He's been sleeping on the couch for the past few days and he gave me his bed, so what's going on now? "I think I figured out why you keep having nightmares."