Chapter 81 [Juliana] Pregnancy Results!

Hey guys! First of all, wicked sorry for the long wait I put you through! Words can't explain how sorry I am and I know you must realize how much work and time I've been putting into Dominant Desires. I'm sorry for leaving my Gone addicts hanging like this! I used to update this story all the time about a year ago or even longer. I swear on everything though that I really don't mean any harm about not updating this. I'm going to upload more often, I promise, and especially because Gone doesn't have that much more left before the book will come to an end! I am planning out future chapters right now and writing them all down, just to make it easier for me to update more often. I promise I'll try harder. I'm really sorry this wasn't a long chapter but the next one will definitely be (Big plans for it) and that will be worth it! Thanks for sticking around. I was amazed at how many votes and comments there were in the last chapter. I'm so happy you are not giving up on my and Gone! Love you guys so much. <3

    Blaze isn't going to leave me. I know he's not just from the way he's reacting to my unexpected news. Why do I get the feeling that my boyfriend might even possibly be happy about this? I just found out that I'm pregnant and instead of him freaking out and running away from the situation, here he is holding me against him on his lap, not making a single movement to leave. I pull back my head and stare silently into his blue eyes and realize that he's actually been crying just like me.

  The sight literally shocks me and makes me speechless, because I've never seen him look this vulnerable to me before. It's amazing how much this kid cares about me. His hands move from my waist to gently cup my face, making me keep my eyes locked with his as we look at each other in an intense stare. Blaze's eyes are glossy and mine must be much worse because I've never cried so hard in my life other than my father dying. Right now, I'm honestly at loss for words.

    "Julie, I'm shocked right now." His voice comes out quiet and cautious, very unsure as well. But I'm silent. I'm unable to answer him back and I've somehow turned on mute. He narrows his eyes in confusion and they fill with concern as he lightly wipes away the wetness from under my eyes with the tips of his thumbs, soothing me from the fear. "Are you okay?"

   I shake my head in sadness and nibble nervously on my bottom lip. "No," I whimper, once again giving in to tears as they slide down my cheeks and he pulls me against his chest.

  "It's going to be fine. I promise, baby. We'll figure this out," he says, sounding so strong and convinced but nothing but pure terror is what I'm surrounded by.

   "Figure what out? I'm pregnant, Blaze." I softly whisper, tightly wrapping my arms around his neck and forcing myself closer against his body. "I don't want to be pregnant. I want this to be a dream. I'm dreaming, right? Please tell me this is just some kind of fucked up dream."

   "It's not a dream, Julie. Is that really your test?" He questions, as I quickly pull back to look at his fearful and anxious new expression that has taken over his face. 

    I nervously nod and sniffle, wiping the wetness away from my face as best as I can, although I know for sure my eyes must be swollen, red, and puffy from all the heavy crying. "Yes, Blaze."

   "Fuck," he whispers.

   I lean forward and gently kiss his lips for a second, before pulling away to anxiously gaze into his eyes, not having the slightest clue on what to say. "Mickey came over and her period is late, so she brought a pregnancy test and took it, and it thankfully came back negative. We watched a movie and then she left. I went to the bathroom and I figured I'd just take the other test for the hell of it, but it came out negative. That's when I called you. But then like a minute later I got this really weird feeling so I went back to the trash in the bathroom, and, and it was positive," I carefully explain, tears immediately coming to my eyes once again.