Chapter 70 [Blaze] Looking For Trouble *

Not uploading until 10 Votes & 10 Comments!
2 more chapters to go.

*

"You think you're going to shoot me?" I practically laugh in this clowns face.

He presses the tip of the gun closer against my forehead before he answers. "Yeah, kid. Look who's holding the fucking gun!" 

"You might be holding a gun, but that just makes you nothing but a pussy," I rush out, narrowing my eyes at him in pure amusement.

"BLAZE!" Juliana shouts at me but I don't look away from this kids mask.

"A pussy?" The stranger snaps, sounding really pissed off, until he starts laughing.

"What the hell's so funny?"

"I'm about to blow your goddamn brains out against the wall behind you, and you're being a smartass with me?" He questions as I shrug. 

"Yeah."

"What's the matter with you?" His voice goes quiet, sounding confused as hell.

"BLAZE, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?" My girlfriend nearly screams at me, completely terrified, but am I? No. No way in hell is this idiot going to put a bullet in my head around all these people.

"Baby please settle down," I sarcastically let out, grinning widely at her as her jaw drops.

"I hate you!" She yells at me as I start to walk forward, til I'm slammed back against the wall again by the two kids next to me. I shove them both off of me and glare at them through their masks too.

"Your girl hates you," The kid with the gun says, as I suddenly lift up my arm and smack it straight out of his hand, as it instantly falls onto the grass. He looks down at it, but then just glance back over at me and hesitates before shrugging.

A few of the kids around us laugh.

"Why are they laughing?" Juliana asks in a scared high pitched voice as I glare at the kid.

"Why was that so light?" I demand, harshly, before darting to the grass and picking up the so called gun, getting shocked. "What the... fuck?" I question in stunned anger, confused as ever.

They all start chuckling before I stare back at the kid and he out of nowhere turns in the direction of the kid standing near Julie, before I push him hard. He falls to the ground as I hold up the gun that I thought was real, and I smash it as hard as I can onto the ground and the plastic breaks.

"It isn't real?" I snap at him, glaring around at all of them. "I'm gunna fuck you up, dude!"

"CHILL CHILL," Another kid says before I go silent, immediately recognizing his voice, realizing who it sounds like. But it can't be.

The kid next to my girlfriend, who looks scared and confused, slowly steps forward and quickly pulls off his mask. "Spence?" I ask, my eyes wide and I'm nothing but speechless.

"Spencer?" Julie whispers from behind him, as my mouth falls and I can hardly breathe.

He tosses the mask over his shoulder as everyone else reveals their faces, me noticing each and every one of them. I know them all. "Yup, it's me." He smiles.

"Bro," I race out, running over to pull him in a tight awkward moment hug. I squeeze the shit out of him and know hes talking to me but I just tune it out. I pull back and grasp his shoulders before pushing him, and he stumbles back, laughing. "You planned this out?! I thought I was gunna get shot bro, in front of my girl!"