authors note :)

Hey guys!! I've been reading Wattpad quite obsessively lately (a year in the sense) and all these ideas kept rushing into my brain so here I am writing my first Wattpad novel. I hope y'all like it and let me tell you, it will certainly be a fucked up cliche but please roll with it.

note [july, 2022]: this was my first book and now that I've written 3 more, my writing has really improved. This book hasn't been written that well considering it was my first so please bear with me and thank you so much for giving it a chance. Don't spread hate, spread love. Just wanted to say that it isn't all that good but I'm proud of it, and I'll always be. 

I honestly love the characters and their aesthetics with all my heart, can't wait to see how their lives play out, have a great time reading (keep some tissues near you, just in case). 

Just before anyone bombards the comments saying "is there smut? is there smut?" (even though the book is under the mature category) 

Yes, Here are the trigger warnings for the book: 

Violence
Domestic violence
Drugs & Alcohol
Strong language/Swearing
Sexual themes ;) 

If the chapter contains any strong elements of the themes above, I will start it by stating 
(what it is): TW 

So read ahead, if you're fine with dealing with all that.

I will be taking constructive criticism into consideration and will certainly work on whatever y'all feel like I need to work on. I will not be accepting any hatred towards other people, my work, or myself, please keep it polite guys. (on a side note, the best part about Wattpad novels are the comments so lets get it) 

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. 

OKAYY LETS GOOO BITCHES, hope you enjoy <3

- lots of love, T