chapter 13 - so unbearably good

Welcome to the first smut scene of this gorgeous book!! HOPE Y'ALL HAVE FUN! with that being said - (Sexual/mature content ahead, skip it if you wanna)

Pov: Liv  

I unlock the door and walk in, Nate slips on his serving apron and walks toward me with a smile on his face. The most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes on. It's honestly giving me major deja vu from when he first got the job and I was mildly furious, I'm not anymore but still.

At least this time Ember isn't there to ruin everything, I'm hoping she's not because if she comes in any time soon, she's going to get fucked up. I'm more than ready to throw hands.

I take my place behind the counter as I wait for some flyers to get printed, I put them up on the Cafe's doors and come back inside. Time goes by slowly and 20 minutes pass by, Nate & I decide to start eating the inventory (they were cupcakes, don't blame us) when a shitload of customers and our backup cooks pour into the cafe. 

We both get to work, and every time I go to retrieve an order from the kitchen to give it to him, he would say something like "thanks baby" or "thank you, princess." Every single time, it made butterflies erupt in my tummy and happiness explode in my heart. 

As most of the tables along with the outdoor places start filling up, Nate and I stand behind the counter, waiting and well, whiling away time. 

I lean on him and he presses either side of my shoulders, making me roll my neck. God, that felt so good, I awkwardly let out a cough and his hands move lower. 

He grips the side of my waist and slowly slides his hand inside my sweatshirt, his warm palm caresses my bare skin, and tingles rush through my body. I bite my bottom lip and nudge him using my elbow to make him stop. 

I thank the lord that the counter is high enough to cover half my body otherwise will not be a pretty sight for the customers. He doesn't stop, of course, his cocky dumbass continues to touch my skin and it has such an effect on me, he notices this as he leans down to push my hair to the side and kiss my neck. 

He gently sucks on my skin, and the sensation travels in ripples through my body, I grip the sleeve of his hoodie to stop him because fuck, I won't be able to control myself if he goes on for longer. 

He softly gasps into my neck as I bite down on my bottom lip trying not to moan embarrassingly loud, his don't stop sucking and teasing the sensitive skin on my neck until I'm positive I can't take it longer. My fingers wrap around his wrist and I gasp at the loss of contact with his lips. 

My fingers trace the faint hickey he left as he moved back and I turn to face him. He slowly wipes his wet lips using the back of his palm with a smirk and turns to walk out of the counter.  God damn.

Time flies by, customers pay and leave one by one, and I pay attention to the sky getting progressively dark outside. 

I start to collect all the cash, as the last customer pays and leaves. Today has been a good business day and I can't wait to unwind, in one way more than the other, I stash the cash under the counter, in a lockbox, for safekeeping. 

Nate is wiping down the tables as I say bye to the last worker, Mindy, our head chef tells me to lock up and get home safely just before she leaves. I sigh in satisfaction and watch as Nate removes his apron and heads toward the door.