𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19 𝒑𝒕. 1

note: this chapter contains both Noah's and Liv's pov so don't get confused midway, I will mark when each starts, enjoy :)

Pov: Noah 

I pace up and down my room in anticipation of Nate's text, that fucking dumbass, why didn't I try harder to talk him out of this?

I haven't heard from him in hours, did he even remember what I told him? You're in and then you're out. I bet that guy opened his mouth and probably beat up someone or got himself beat up or something. 

Knowing Nate I gave up on waiting for his text, I followed his instructions & grabbed what was left of the weaponry my dad had and got into my car to get to Roman's house. 

I was speeding across streets when I got a call from Hayden, "Hey babe, what's up?" I say as I put the phone on speaker. 

"Something happened between Nate & Liv, I'm over her house right now, do you mind coming over?" she says worriedly, Nate told me everything and now it was my responsibility to make Liv understand his damn messed up intentions. 

Nate is an ass when it comes to romance, he cannot, and I can't stress this enough, cannot communicate emotional things for shit. 

The sexual shit, yeah he's a god, but I swear to fucking god. 

"Tell Liv to hang on, Roman & I will be there in a bit. I'm driving, love you." I quickly say, she tells me she loves me & to drive safe and hangs up. 

I reach Roman's house, I don't bother to ring the front doorbell because I know where he'd be on a Sunday afternoon, the art studio in his basement. 

I rush downstairs to see him lounging on his sofa, sipping tea... I need the calmness this guy has.

"Roman, bro I need your help. It's fucking urgent." I yell out, he lowers his glass and glares at me.

He slowly gets up and stretches, "No, what you need is to chill. But let me guess, Nate did something utterly stupid and now you need my help to bust his ass out of it?" he deadpans as I nod. 

"Nate got held up by some drug dealers and I'm pretty sure it's not looking good." I try to explain the situation, Roman looks at me vacantly and goes to his cupboard to grab his things. 

"Can't a guy drink tea in peace on a fucking Sunday, is that too much to ask for?" he sighs. 

"Afraid so buddy, you got everything?" I hurry, with that he grabbed the things we need and we rushed upstairs. 

Roman refused to let me drive because he "wants to live longer than 18 years," geez

The moment we reached Liv's house, we rushed in to see Hayden and Liv seated in the kitchen. 

"Hey, you guys made it!" Hayden says as she walks toward me, while Roman walks toward Liv. 

"She's spiraling honey, please tell me you have a fucking plan or some good information" Hayden mumbles as she leans to kiss me on my cheek. 

I smile and assure her that I do have a (vague) plan in my head, it will work as long as it's executed properly. 

The sight of Liv, who seemed to have been crying all night, made my heart falter. 

Nate, you messed up, but that's what I'm here for, I sit beside her and pull her into a hug.

"Hey Liv, I need to tell you something-" before I could explain she interrupts me, "Is it, Nate? Do you know where he is? Has he said anything?" she stammered, making my words harder to deliver.