𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20 𝒑𝒕. 2

note: this chapter contains both pov's so don't get confused midway, I will mark when each start, enjoy :)

Pov: Liv

"I hope you have a great day, okay? Have fun! Nate and I will pick you up after school," I smile and kiss Jules on the forehead. 

Nate enrolled her in a nearby school, and today was her first day. 

I leaned back against Nate as he says goodbye to his sister, "Bye, I love you guys!" she happily yells and sprints into her class. 

At that moment as we watched Jules skip away, us standing hand in hand, I felt comforting emotions spread through me. 

The delight of knowing that if Nate and I go on to have a future together, I already know he's going to be the best dad and I'd be more than happy to be his wife & the mother of his child. 

Just thinking about our future together made me smile. 

"What are you grinning about?" Nate says as he leans down to kiss me on my forehead, "Nothing, just you." I grin and watch as his eyes soften. 

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day, my love?" I ask him as we get into his car. 

"Can we not do anything? We only have dinner in the evening, so till then let's just chill." Nate suggests making me swoon at the idea. 

So we did exactly that, stayed at home and did absolutely nothing yet I had the best time ever. 

We read literature upon Nate's whining, baked upon mine, and then spent the rest of the time dancing to random songs. 

"Do you think this outfit is nice?" I say as I trace the curves of my hips with my hands, slowly. 

I knew it tested Nate's patience, he let out a sharp breath as he grabs me from behind. 

I look into the mirror to see our reflections displaying our nonetheless sexy outfits (picture above). 

I smirk and put on some matte lipstick before he could get a chance to ruin it once more. 

We reached the restaurant at about 7 pm, by then my parents had already taken Jules and Roman, Hayden & Noah were already there. 

"Look at both of you oh my gosh, you guys look absolutely stunning!" My mom and Hayden cooed as Nate and I sat down. 

"Bro y'all look like some mafia couple straight outta hell," Roman joked as Nate playfully tugs on his silver necklace. 

He takes a seat beside me as the rest of them sit across us. 

We order the food, while we were waiting Roman said he had an announcement to make, our attention diverted towards him once he begin. 

"Okay so, you guys know the art portfolio I've been compiling right? I gathered some hope and submitted it for The Bournemouth Arts University in England. They gave me an update on my application and guess what? I got in! ME!?" He excitedly said.

We all broke into utmost excitement and happiness for him, we were beyond proud of him. 

At the same time, we were all also so happy for Hayden and Noah who seem to be above and beyond in love. How adorable.