𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20 𝒑𝒕. 1

note: this chapter contains both pov's so don't get confused midway, I will mark when each start, enjoy :)

Pov: Liv

A few days passed since the whole drug deal incident, and Nate and I couldn't be happier back together. 

We had to go back to collect the money bag, which still had the 3k in it, but other than that we don't even drive past the drug store unless we need to get to the pharmacy. 

My parents came back home today, just like they said they would. 

We were all currently in my living room; Nate, my parents, Roman, Jules, Noah, Hayden, and I. 

We decided to have lunch together, before that I had to introduce Nate to my parents.

The rest were seated on the dining table as my parents stood facing Nate & me, I could see him getting a bit nervous as he spoke up, I found that absolutely adorable. 

I rub his back to calm his nerves down, "Hi Mr & Mrs. Arlene, I'm Nate Caesar. I'm Liv's boyfriend and um- I just wanted to say that my intentions with her and our relationship are absolutely pure and she makes me a better person. I- honestly- I've completely fallen in love with your daughter." He smiles looking at me, then back at them. 

My mom brought her hands up and cupped her face, "Liv, he's adorable. Don't worry honey, you kids completely have our approval and support." My mom smiled as she pulls Nate and me into a hug. 

My dad smiles and shakes Nate's hand, well I can't ask for more than that. 

"I'm going to be leaving in a week or so, I'm heading back to New Jersey but I wish both of you the best of luck." my dad says, a slight smile appears on my face, it was forced but I can't change anything so why bother. 

Lunch was entertaining as my mom prepared some of her best dishes, it was just all of us cracking jokes and Roman being a whole fucking mood bullying Noah into eating his vegetables. 

After lunch, my parents decided to go out as we stayed home. 

"Guys, I have a huge fucking surprise for all of you!" Nate yells out, I watch as Noah covers his hands over Jules's ears. 

"Watch your words bro, there are kids here." Nate sighs and tells us all to get in his car. 

I was really excited, we all were, to see what this surprise was. 

We arrive at Lavender Heights, the neighboring street to my house. 

We all get out of the car, I watch Nate as his eyes gleam with pride and happiness, I entwine our hands as he leads us into one of the towering apartments. 

We walk into the reception and made our way to the elevator. It was a pretty modern and classy apartment, I loved it. 

Jules little hands made her way into Nate's hands, he led her into his apartment first once he opened it, making her squeal and run around the place. 

We were all in awe as we took in the beauty of his apartment, it was stylish and uniquely designed. 

Noah takes his shoes off and jumps on the sofa, who's joined by Jules beside him. 

Hayden and Roman explore the rooms as I stand there in pure amusement. 

"I'm so proud of you, Nate. Fuck, do you know I'm in love with you? oh my god" I grin and look at him, his ablaze hazel eyes settled on mine.