𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙

Hey guys, Almost love has come to an end and I still can't believe it!!

Thank you to whoever has read my book, this was my first book so I'm beyond grateful to have a place to showcase my interest and publish it. 

I'm so thankful for you guys, ily!

Hope you liked the book, be sure to tell your friends and spread the mf word bitches.

Nate and Liv literally own my heart and they are characters that will forever be a part of me, I relate to both Nate and Liv in various ways, they are very special to me. I'm glad I got to share it with you guys <3

I appreciate all the support and I couldn't have done it without the motivation and you guys. 

I hope you guys are having the best night/day whenever you read this, and hope you have a GREAT MOTHERFUCKING 2022 WOO!!!

Well, this is it <3 a final thank you. 

SIDE NOTE - 

I will begin my second novel in a month or so, be sure to check it out :)

I will be taking a break and be back better than ever in time for my second novel, I'm beyond excited to share it with y'all.

Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them

The person who we hide away from because when you're with them it's like you're so afraid of losing them but you also know not to hold on to them.

The person you've known forever but still won't notice your presence.

For Eliza Larson, that person is Carter Fenix.

But it isn't that simple, he's not her crush but not a stranger either.

Eliza has her life together, a loving boyfriend, a good friend group, a brother by her side, and good grades. Carter is falling apart, he has a messed up past with a doubtful future; he desperately needs help and that's when Eliza catches his attention.

All she needs to do is convince her older brother, Elliot, to let Carter live with them for a while.

Would Eliza be willing to risk letting go of her perfect life just to fix Carter's?

Or would their worlds collide and cause Eliza's world to come crashing down?

Carter's world doesn't just involve problems regarding his family life, but when he returns to his home, his soul gets tangled with another. Can he keep up with these overwhelming emotions?

thank you, see you soon! until then, lots of fucking love, T.

added note [11/7/22]: hey my loves, I'm so happy that this book has passed 1k reads and is currently at 1.74k reads <3 y'all have my heart. 

[23/7/22]: I did not expect this omg, thank y'all for 2k reads <3 ily!