𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19 𝒑𝒕. 2

note: this chapter contains both pov's so don't get confused midway, I will mark when each start, enjoy :)

Pov: Liv  (Violence: TW) 

"Everyone alright?" Noah asks as we reach the drugstore (apparently the location), "Please, I haven't breathed since we got into the car, it's continual exhales" Hayden says as she pinches the bridge of her nose. 

I breathe and collect myself. We can do this. We will do this. 

On Roman's signal, Hayden, Noah, and I get out of the car and head to the back. Noah opens the trunk to reveal a shit ton of different weapons. 

"Safety first kids" Noah smirks as he picks up a gun and hands it to Hayden. 

"Hayden, that's only for backup, don't fire it until I tell you to okay?" Noah says, leaving Hayden to seem flabbergasted so she just nods.

"Wait, I know I act like a hardcore bitch but I've never held a fucking gun before" Hayden blurts out. 

"Yeah about that, you're holding it the wrong way sweetheart" Noah laughs making Hayden even more nervous. 

"OH FUCK, Noah I can't do this, throw me the crowbar and I'll crack open some shit" she cries out, now making me smile. 

I've held a gun before because of Luke, we used to go to the shooting range regularly, he wanted me to learn self-defense. 

"Liv I need you to hide a gun or something with you since you're going to be directly involved with whoever is down there." I agree as he removes his jacket and hands it to me. 

I slip the gun into the pocket and put on the jacket, "I'll go down first, and then you follow right, Noah?" I ask, my anxiety was increasing by the minute. 

I had a very bad feeling about this. He nods a yes.

With my breath hitching in my throat, I opened door B  and started walking down the stairs. 

It was already starting to get dark outside so not much light managed to enter the stairway making me partially blind as I made my way to the bottom.

A guy stood completely still against the wall as his eyes met mine, "Are you here for a delivery or what?" he asks me, I had no clue what I was going to say so I just nodded. 

"Do you have to meet the boss?" I say yes under my breath, I knew that if he lead me to the boss, it would eventually lead me to Nate. 

My fists clenched as I walked into a small room at the far end of the hallway, I started feeling breathless as I entered, my fingers beginning to fidget with Noah's jacket sleeves. 

The first sight I see is a rather tall guy, wearing a black hood seated on a chair, facing me. His eyes encounter mine as the guy behind me says something to him. 

"Liv Arlene, a pleasure to meet you." My heartbeat relinquished as I recognized the tone & voice of the guy. 

JACE.

He strolls towards me removing his hood, the sight of his face made my stomach clench in the worst way possible. 

My hands slip into my pocket as I grip the gun, before I could do anything he notices and grabs a hold of my hair.