chapter 17 - his heaven

Pov: Liv (Sexual/mature content, skip if you like)

I smirk as Nate walks towards me, dropping his suit jacket near the doorframe. Excitement bubbles in my stomach and I'm barely able to hide it at this point, "Already ready for me huh?" I laugh, as he pulls me by the waist which earns him a gasp from me.

"Lana, I was fucking ready when you tested every ounce of my patience at the wedding," he groans, and I giggle at his adorable grumpiness. It makes me happy to know he craves me as much as I crave him but today feels different though, I feel like he wants to get something off his mind, maybe about everything with his dad.

I place my hand on the side of his face and slowly slide it up his neck, we inch closer to each other. "Nate, is something wrong? I don't want this to be your coping mechanism, trust me, fuck I want you so bad right now, but talk to me first," I plead and he listens.

He leans down and kisses me, my hand grips his neck harder just before he pulls away, "Lana, it's my dad. I want- I need you to be safe. Just promise me you'll be safe," his voice drops as he worriedly tells me this. 

He has no reason to worry, we're together right now and that's what matters, "Nate, I'm fine please don't worry. You're with me, I don't think anything is going to happen," I assure him, everything's fine, right?

"What about when I'm not Lana, then what? All I'm saying is to just watch your back, okay?" he asserts and I nod, giving him a quick kiss. At this moment we're absorbed in, the moonlight illuminates his perfect black hair and toned body as I look up at him, his brown eyes an alluring shade darker than their usual honey-brown. 

His hands move up my hips making me suppress a gasp, "Lana, let me see you, I want to see your whole body. I want you to know that you are so fucking beautiful and that I'm in love with you," he whispers and places his forehead against mine. His words mean the world and the more I think about them, the more I feel confident in myself. 

Nate has made me feel beautiful on the inside and out, he has helped me accept my trauma and that I should love my body regardless of all the shitty standards people have. Not only did he make me fall in love with him, but he also made me fall in love with myself, bit by bit. 

I giddily incline and crash my lips against his, the adrenaline rushing through my body from his lips on mine is a feeling I want to cherish forever. His lips feel hot against mine, and I can taste the lingering flavor of the drinks we just had. 

His hands grip the back of my thighs as he lifts me and wraps my legs around his waist, "You're mine tonight, and that isn't ever going to change," he whispers and I giggle into his mouth as he presses his lips against mine again. 

My legs carefully land on the ground and the minute my eyes meet his, he scrolls his gaze all over my body silently asking for consent. "You know you're the only one who can," I breathlessly whisper, his hands slowly grasp the straps of my dress and he slips it off with ease, dropping it on the ground

He looks at me with such care that I'm afraid I might melt, "You're so perfect, and I'm so fucking lucky," he beams, making me smile bigger than ever. The way he's looking at me drives my passion for him, I can't take the foreplay, I just need him inside me right now. 

I step closer to him, not wasting a moment before hastily unbuttoning his t-shirt  & watching him pin my hands to my sides to remove it himself. 

His large hand trails to his belt buckle but I grab ahold of his wrist, I flutter my eyes up as I slowly get down on my knees for him. "You're such an Angel, my love," he taunts with a smirk when I unbuckle his belt.