Gleam and Glow

Alice takes the stage. Alice sings the song below. 

Alice: Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the faints desire, save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.

After she sings this verse, the whole party goes black and slow motion. Alice starts to walk off the stage when the floor starts glowing wherever Alice walks. Alice gets to the middle of the dance floor and the music drops. 

Alice: Flower gleam and glow.

The music starts to fade more in the background and everyone freezes. People are still dancing, but really slow, except Alice and Ace seem uneffected. Joker is at the enterance of the party and blows his hands. Dark green smoke spreads across the party room. Alice seems confused adn starts to cough from the smoke. Alice starts to see Gray across the dance floor. Gray walks up to Alice. Alice takes Gray's hand.

Alice: Flower?

Gray disappears midair. Nightmare appears on the other side of the dance floor. Alice runs over to Nightmare and grabs his hand. 

Alice: Flower?

Nightmare disappears once she touches him. In his place, Julius appears and holds her hand tightly. Alice is mezmrized in Julius eyes. Ace looks over to see Alice and Julius. Ace started to walk over to say hi, but Julius notices Ace walking over. Julius dissapears. 

Alice: Flower gleam and glow.

Alice sees Nightmare at the exit doors of the party and starts to walk towards him. Alice follows Ace knocks out the Wonderland gang out of the trace, and him and Boris run after Alice. Nightmare grabs Alice's hand and turns into Joker, but Alice has no emotion. Boris and Ace pull on Alice just before he leads her out. Joker, Ace, and Boris start fighting for her by grabing on either side of her arm. Vivaldi, Peter, Blood, Elliot, Adult Dee, Adult Dum, Mary, and Pierce notice and run over to help Boris and Ace.

Alice: Flower?

Ace decides to let go of Alice, and scoop her up in his arms. 

Alice: Flower?

Vivaldi, Peter, Blood, Elliot, Adult Dee, Adult Dum, Mary, Pierce, Boris, Ace and Alice run out of the party room.

Alice: Flower?

Everyone is at the front of the school.

Alice: What the heck just happened!

Ace: Joker!

Alice: I didn't see him.

Boris: You saw him. As someone else.

Alice: I saw Nightmare, Gray, and Julius.

Peter: He must know that they didn't come.

Vivaldi: He knows everything.

Peter: Alice, did he hurt you?

Alice: I don't think so. But what was he doing?

Ace: Taking you to the Country of Hearts.

Alice: How do you know?

Ace: Because he told me.

Alice: ACE!

Ace: Once I saw him as Julius, I knew I had to get you out.

Alice: You saw him.

Ace: Sure I can. Because he thinks I work for him. Only you and I can.

Alice: Which side are you on?

Ace: Yours!

Ace puts Alice down and they're all in the limo on their way home.

Alice: I was going to say goodbye to my friends.

Blood: What do you mean?

Alice: I mean, I was going to say goodbye early. Leave early.

Peter: You were!

Alice: But not anymore.

Blood: Well, to make up for the Jokers doing, we can throw a ball.

Vivaldi: A chance for you to say your goodbyes. We can invite the whole school.

Alice: Sounds fun.

Mary: But first we need to the circus!