High School Life

Alice got off the school bus and walked through the front doors of hell. Alice didn't really enjoy school that much. She got to much homework and she was excepted to complete it all in one night. She was starting to lose sleep, which meant she couldn't see Nightmare as much. Alice went to the Cafeteria, where all the students hung out before school.

So far, Alice had made a couple of friends at school, but she doesn't really remember meeting them. But for some reason, they remembered her. Everyday, Alice would start remembering something from her fake past, which helped a lot with making friends. Alice walked around carrying her hundred pound backpack, until she saw a girl running towards her with open arms.

"OMG, Alice my darling," Sibyl cheered and forced Alice into a giant hug. "I finally found you! I've been searching the entire school just for you!"

"Good morning Sibyl. How was debate club last night?" Alice asked her friend. Sibyl gave a little sigh, and she looked very tired.

"As always, I'm in charge of the club and so I play the judge. Some people can be so annoying and bad at debating. I sometimes get bored doing it, but there is no one else who is qualified to do the job!" Sibyl stated. Alice chuckled and Sibyl smiled. Sibyl was a drama queen, and Alice enjoyed it.

"If you ever need a break, I can always take over for," Alice offered. Sibyl was grateful that she had a kindhearted friend like Alice and was flattered by the offer.

"Oh Alice, I could never do that to you. It would make your life a living hell," Sibyl replied. Sibyl smiled, trying to hide her pain when Amy came running across the school.

"How are my wonderful girls doing!" Amy broke in on the conversation! She seemed more happy than she usually did. 

"Amy, I hate to sound rude but aren't you supposed to be in the principles office? I remember you got in trouble and every morning you have to help out," Sibyl informed. Amy just gave a big smile and laughed.

"Someone set me free," Amy smiled. "And I am not in trouble anymore! Hey by an chance have you girls seen Ralph yet? He promised to met us here!" Sibyl and Alice shocked their heads no and Amy starts to complain. She got annoyed when people were late. Amy went on and on about how she got "set free", and Alice noticed a blonde boy sneaking up behind Amy. Before Alice could warn Amy, the blonde boy jumped up and frightened Amy. Amy screamed, falling to the ground from fright. The blonde boy was none other than Ralph. 

"You should have seen your face!" Ralph cried with laughter. Amy got up and punched his shoulder. "Sup Alice my doll. Have any weird dreams about Nightmare." Ralph always liked to tease Alice about her dreams.

"I don't want to talk about it with you, you little jerk," Alice implied. Ralph started to get bored.

"But Alice, you are the only one who can entertain me. You know I get bored easily," Ralph complained in a teasing manner. Ralph started to meow around Alice, which made him even more annoying. Before Amy could punch him again, Ramin walked over to his friends. 

"Um... Alice. Could you help me find my math class?" Ramin stuttered. Ramin was new to the school, and Alice's friend group excepted him immediately. 

"Of course Ramin. I feel like you need a map of the school or something to find your way around. You're always getting lost," Alice chuckled. Sure Ramin was new, but it was almost the end of the year!

"Thanks Alice. You're the best!" Ramin cheered with joy. Ramin started to walk off, but Alice grabbed with shoulder, pulling him back.

"Ramin, you're class is this way," Alice corrected him. Ramin thought about it for a second and started to remember. He smiled and started to follow Alice, waving goodbye to his other friends.

Alice had made so many new friends. In her history class, Amy would always help her catch up on things, since Alice struggled in that class the most. Amy was one of the four friends Alice had made. The others are Sibyl, Ralph, and Ramin. 

Sibyl is what's known as the Queen Bee of the school. If she doesn't get whats she wants, well...

~Sibyl is sitting in her judge chair holding a trial~

"OFF WITH HER HEAD!" Sibyl shouted! The defendant started to cry and the teacher of the club started to walk towards Sibyl.

"Sibyl darling, why don't you take it down ten notches. I think you're being to harsh for this type of trial..." 

"Do you want to be next?!" Sibyl was very beautiful and no one could say no to her!

The next one was Amy. She was a techno girl for sure. Always playing video games in her free time and also hacking into peoples accounts.

~Amy is on a computer~

Amy had already hacked into the school districts account several times that week and she wanted to email all the parents that there would be no school ever on Fridays. She had almost finished the email, when the principle walked into the computer lab.

"Amy. We knows it's you. Please stop doing stuff like this," the principle complained. Amy got up and walked over to the principle, ready to leave. She had spent a lot of her time in his office, because she was constantly getting in trouble for things she did. 

"It would be more fun if you guys changed the password more often," Amy suggested. The principle looked down, remembering that he had to do that again, for the fifth time that week. 

Sure, Amy didn't like the consequences, but she loved breaking the rules. Another friend was Ralph. The jock of the school. If you knew a sport, he would know how to play it, really good too. Ralph was the captain of every sports team at the high school, and the school had never lost a game since he was there. 

~Ralph is the goalie in a soccer game~

The soccer  ball was coming right towards the goal. Ralph's team was tied, and there was almost no time left. The soccer ball flew towards Ralph and almost went into the goal, but being the awesome person Ralph is, he kicked the ball. The soccer ball glided through the air and gracefully landed in the other goal. 

"MEEEEEEEOW!" Ralph cheered. If you ever think you hear a cat, think again. Meowing is Ralph's call, one could say. He did it every time he was happy. 

Alice's last friend was Ramin. Sure, he always got lost, but he was strong... and pretty handsome. He's pretty shy, but once you get to know him, he will never shut up! One of his favorite things to do it fencing , the one sport that Ralph hates. 

~Ramin is battling someone in a fencing tournament~

 "And here you see it folks. History is about to be made. Ramin is our youngest competitor this evening, and he is beating the professionals," the announcer spoke. The crowd was going wild. Ramin was in the world championships, and it was all ages. This was the last battle, and Ramin was winning.

Ramin wasn't even tired yet. But his opponent was sweating like crazy. Ramin only need to hit him one... more... time. *poke*. Ramin hit him right in the heart. His opponent fell to the floor with shame. Ramin had won the championships. The announcer went down to congratulate the youngest winner in history. 

"Do you have anything you would like to say to your audience?" the announcer asked. Ramin took the mike.

"Do you know how to get out of this place. I think I'm lost again..." 

(Awkward silence)

__________________________________

Well, I hope you guys like the new characters! They will appear again and have a big impact on the Wonderland gang. Speaking of the Wonderland gang, I would love it if you guys commented your favorite character in Alice in the Country of Hearts series. 

Hope you all are enjoying it so far. And the next chapter will be out soon! 

~Blair Anderson