Whos who?

In this chapter I have listed all the characters in the story just in case it gets confusing.

Alice Liddle: Ever since she was a little girl, Nightmare has been haunting her dreams. When she was older, Peter White kidnapped her to Wonderland! Alice made the choice to go back to the real world, but promised to return to Wonderland when Peter came to retrieve her. She attends high school in the 21th century now.  Has a heart.

Peter White: Known as the White Rabbit

Peter White: Known as the White Rabbit. Has the power to turn into a rabbit. Loves Alice very much, so he brought her to Wonderland! He was the reason she was stuck there for a long time and wasn't able to leave! He hates everyone in the Country of Hearts, but tolerates them for Alice's sake. He is the Prime Minister of Hearts Castle. He's usually late for his job because he doesn't care that much. He lied to the people in the Country  of Hearts saying that Alice chased him down the rabbit hole, drank the potion out of curiosity, and that they're dating. He likes to turn into a rabbit when Alice gets mad at him because he knows she loves cute things. He stalks Alice all the time and hates it when she hangs out with other men. Likes to use his gun on everyone. Has a clock.

Ace: Known as the Knave of Hearts

Ace: Known as the Knave of Hearts. Works for Vivaldi, Julius, and the Joker. Loves Alice and his swords. He is known for getting lost every time he walks. His favorite thing to do is listen to Alice's heart or just carry her in his arms. He puts Alice in danger a lot, but hates being the bad guy. He may seem harmless, but he becomes more violent as time goes on. His sword can turn into a pistol, but he prefers the sword. He secretly works for Julius. He uses Alice as a shield every time Peter gets angry at him. She nearly dies every time they're left alone together. He was supposed to kill Blood along time ago for the Joker, but he always forgets. He's never heard of personal space and is the kind of person who goes straight for a hug. Has a clock.