Young Alice

Peter White snatched the little Alice. She didn't know what to do. She tried to escape his grasps, but he was too strong and looked like a rabbit. How was she supposed to punch a rabbit?

Before Alice could decide what to do, they hopped down a hole. The Rabbit Hole! They fell and fell and Alice never knew when it was going to end.

"Where are you taking me!" Young Alice screamed. She looked him straight in the eye. His red eyes shoot with excitement as he enjoyed the falling. Her blonde hair was getting in the way of her staring at the strange rabbit man. She couldn't see anything.

"Some place where you will be happy... My love" Peter pulled Alice close to him so she wouldn't get hurt when they hit the ground. Alice yanked her hair back, but Peter was nowhere to be seen. She seemed to have landed in a flower garden with a huge mushroom in the middle. Alice glanced around, hoping to find other soul among the flowers.

"Hello?!" Alice called. She was abandoned. Before she could take a rest, cold hands grabbed her waist and boosted her to the top of the mushroom. Alice turned around to see Nightmare, smoking his pipe in the air.

"Where am I?" Alice requested. She wanted to go home and be with her sister, Lorina. She was too young to be left alone with a stranger. Especially a really weird one he kept blowing the smoke from the pipe into her face.

"You are right there." Nightmare gestured to Alice. This made her more irritated. 

"That's not what I meant!" Alice started to pout on top of the mushroom. She tried to cross her arms to show she was mad at his answer. "What is this place I see before me!" Alice stared at him with confidence. That was the proper question to ask the Caterpillar. Nightmare hovered closer to Alice. 

"A place where people have clocks instead of hearts. Get ready. The games will begin..." He took a breath of his pipe and blew the smoke into Alice's face.

Alice started to cough. She rubbed her eyes and when they opened, she was in her backyard. She was home. "It was just a dream," Alice muttered. Alice got up and picked up her history books. In the distance, she saw Lorina walking over to her. Alice was glad she was home. "Lorina, I think I'm going mad!" Alice quaked.

Lorina was confused. "How so Alice?" Alice told her everything that happened in her dream. The card games, people having clocks instead of hearts, and the characters. Lorina enjoyed her younger sisters imagination. 

"It was... something magical," Alice said. Lorina laughed. 

"How about we go play a card game, to clear you mind," Lorina suggested. Alice loved playing card with her sister. Lorina took Alice's hand, letting her know she was safe now. Alice couldn't get the dream out of her head. "Nightmare!" Alice added. Lorina looked down at her sister.

"So it was a nightmare?" Lorina asked. Alice shook her head no. She looked up with a serious face.

"He was a Nightmare dressed like a day dream," Alice replied. Lorina chuckled as they both walked back to the house.

Peter White popped out of the bushes as a rabbit. He looked around and saw the two girls walking back to the house. He looked at the smallest one with love in his eyes. This was the Outsider he was looking for. Peter started to hop with joy!

"Alice!"