Nightmare, Gray, and Julius!

Alice is in shock.

Alice: Nightmare?

Gray walks in behind Nightmare. Gray notices Alice on stage.

Gray: Alice!

Nightmare and Gray run up to see Alice.

Gray: It's been forever. You never said goodbye.

Rabbit Peter jumps in Alice's arms just as Gray and Nightmare are about to hug Alice.

Rabbit Peter: No Alice, don't get near them!

Alice drops Rabbit Peter. Rabbit Peter turns into Peter.

Alice: Gray. It's been a while, but where's Julius?

Gray: About that...

Gray starts to hide his smile.

Alice: No, you didn't forget him. Nightmare you...

In the doorway is Julius. Alice sees Julius.

Alice: JULIUS!

Alice runs off stage with Gray and Nightmare following Alice. Alice runs into Julius's arms. Julius is crying.

Julius: I thought you were gone.

Nightmare, Alice, Gray, and Julius are in one big hug crying. Peter is holding the mike.

Peter: Hello kids. Now that you know the truth, how do you feel about teasing Alice all these years? You never believed her. You should feel ashamed...

Gray: What's the White Rabbit doing now?

Alice, Nightmare, Gray, and Julius run on stage. Alice takes the mike away from Peter.

Alice: Peter!

Peter: They should.

Nightmare: Alice, I need to tell you something. We need to leave soon.

Alice: I know.

Nightmare: No, I mean we need to! We can't stay in this world for long, or our clocks rust.

Alice: How do you know this?

Julius: Me, I told them. Once I found out that I would be going to your world, I read all the books I could about it.

Alice: Julius.

The police who were tied up outside enter the auditorium and point on stage.

Police: There they are. The Maniacs.

Nightmare: Follow me. I know the way out.

Alice: You read the guards head.

Nightmare: At least you didn't forget about me.

Alice, Vivaldi, Ace, Peter, Blood, Elliot, Dee, Dum, Mary, Pierce, Boris, Gray, and Julius follow Nightmare through the exit door. Outside there is a big crowd of people. They all run through the crowd, still following Nightmare. They run down an alley to a dead end. The police corner them.

Nightmare: Hold on to me Alice.

They all hold hands and disappear.