Down we go

Years went by. Alice was at the wonderful age of 16 years old, but she continued to have the same dream over and over. Alice kept meeting Nightmare at the same place. The mushroom.

"Why do I keep seeing you?!" Alice demanded! She knew she was going crazy. It's weird to have conversations with a person who can just read your mind. Alice was sick of him, she was sick of this dream. She didn't know if she had a real imagination anymore.

"Would you like me to leave you alone?" Nightmare replied. As much as Alice hated him, he was her only friend. No one understood Alice as much as he did. He didn't think she was crazy or stupid. Nightmare was always there when Alice needed him. Maybe someday she would really get to meet him. Alice shuck her head no.  Nightmare smiled.

"As much as I don't want to leave, I must. Your sister is waking you up. The games will began." Nightmare waved a goodbye to Alice.

"What does that mean? You've been telling me this for years!" That's how Nightmare always ended the conversations. A moment later, Alice woke up under the tree in her backyard. Lorina was reading her books right next to Alice. She noticed that Alice was awake and put down the book.

"Alice, you keep falling asleep. Are you tired?" Lorina asked in her kind voice. Lorina was always reading Alice's book, to see if she could find out more about Alice's dreams.

"No, I just keep having the same dream over and over. You know, the one with Nightmare. It was something like a game. He talked about cards and rules. The games will begin," Alice started off into space, trying to remember everything from the dream. Lorina got her back into reality.

"You must want to play a game!" Lorina was so happy of the idea she just had. "It won't be a board game. How about a game of cards?" Lorina started to pick up all the books and walked gracefully back to the house. Alice didn't want to play a game of cards. She tried to get up, but fell down again! Lorina was nowhere to be seen.

"That's just great! Why does nobody understand me!" Alice started to cry. She was a confused teenager going through to much in her life. Her parent died a year ago, so Alice had to grow up fast. As Alice started to wipe away her tears, she heard a voice.

"Follow me!" The voice stated. It seemed excited. Alice looked around trying to see if it was her younger sister, Edith.

"Who's there?" Alice was startled. She saw the bush shake. Than a white rabbit popped out. It was a rabbit with a little red vest on and had a molecule on its red eye. The rabbit was also holding a gold watch.

"ME! Hello Alice," the white rabbit said. Alice stared in astonishment. It talked to her. Now she knew she was going mad. "Follow me. Didn't you hear me," the rabbit stated in a high pitched voice. This rabbit was adorable.

"No thank. I have no interest in following a talking rabbit that is well dressed and knows my name," Alice responded. She still couldn't believe the rabbit had talked to her. The rabbit started to blush at the compliment, but remembered she said no. That made him bitter. He hopped right into her open arms.

"You need to. Are you just lazy? You have a dark future if you're lazy at your age," the rabbit said right in front of her face. Alice was starting to get pissed off at this rabbit. Alice shook her head no. "Well I must carry you than". Alice started to laugh. How was a rabbit going to carry her. Alice closed her eyes and when she opened them, a man was in the place of the rabbit. He had hair as white as snow and eyes the color of cherry's. But this man was different than other men Alice had encountered. He had bunny ears on top of his head! Alice screeched with fear!

"WHAT! YOU'RE A MAN NOW! HOW DID YOU GET IN MY GARDEN!" Alice started to scream more, but the strange man threw her over his shoulder. She tried to escape, but kept screaming so Lorina could save her. The white haired man with bunny ears started to run. She was being kidnapped. "PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" The funny looking man looked confused.

"Please don't scream in my ear love," the man asked sweetly. This motivated Alice to shriek even higher.

"HELP ME!" The man looked at her.

"Why are you calling for help. I'm taking you to a place where you will be happy," he started to laugh with joy. Just before she could pull his ears, he jumped down a hole. The rabbit hole from all her dreams. Except this time it was real.

"The names Peter White! In case you were wondering," Peter announced to Alice. She was to busy screaming to care.

"We're going to die!" Alice started to cry. Peter White was still holding her in his arms. He seemed to enjoy the falling. Peter started to laugh at Alice's remark about dying. "You're a suicidal rabbit. I have so much to live for!"

Peter looked at her with a smile. "Stop freaking out, I won't let you die." Peter let Alice go to enjoy the wind in his hair.

"Humans die when they fall from this height." This caught Peters attention. It seemed to be new news for him.

"Is that so. Well, I guess I'll still be alive, since I am a rabbit." He was the dumbest person Alice had ever encountered.

"Rabbits die too!" Peter seemed shocked at this, but went back to smiling.

"Are you getting addicted to falling. I am, now that you're here!" Peter grabbed Alice and gave her a big hug, but he would not let go. "Sadly it must end at some point."

Alice had had enough of him. "HELP. I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY A PERVERT!"

They stopped falling. Alice was laying on the ground on some sort of tower. Alice sat up to see Peter, standing cheerfully. Peter held his hand out, and Alice used it to get herself up.

"I am not Prevent. I'm Peter White! Remember!? I'm the rabbit who's in love with you!" Peter was delighted. He was the happiest man in the universe because he was with his only love! However, Alice wasn't too happy with this.

"Peter White," Alice said with curiosity. What a funny name.

"Yes! Please call me Peter for short love." Peter pulled out a tiny bottle that was filled with a blue liquid. He poured it all in his mouth and pulled Alice close to him. Just before Alice could escape, he kissed her, forcing her to drink the strange liquid. Alice was forced to swallow it, and it burned her throat. Peter let her go once the whole thing was in Alice. She tried to puke it out of her body, but nothing worked. Peter made her drink some type of drug. And he kissed her!

"You..." Alice said in a displeased tone. She was going to kill this man. He suddenly kissed her without her permission. He also made her drink something she didn't want to drink!

"I am not you, I'm Peter. I'm the white rabbit who's in love with you!" Peter jumped and hugged Alice. Alice pushed him away and tried to escape the tower, but there were no doors! Alice decided to confront Peter.

"Peter. You suddenly kissed me..."

"Because I love you. All though it was a bit messy, with your saliva. But if I get to kiss you, a mess is no problem!" Alice just stared at him. He was the one who came on to her. He kidnapped her and brought her to a new world. He made her drink a strange potion. That was the last straw!

"PETER WHITE, I'LL KILL YOU." And with all the strength Alice had, she punched him right in the gut. Peter flew across the room in pain. He didn't expect Alice to be that strong. Alice wasn't finished with him, but as soon as Peter got up, he disappeared.

__________________________

Hey guys, thank you again for taking the time to read this. I'll try and finish the next chapter as soon as I can!

~Blair Anderson