Hat to Rose

Alice had had a long day at school, and it had been forever since she had been able to sleep. She though that Nightmare had forgotten all about her, but nope. In a few minutes, the devil himself appeared before Alice. He looked awful, with bags under his eyes and some blood running down from his mouth. 

"Nightmare! Are you alright?!" Alice shirked. She ran over to Nightmare to check him, but he shook his head.

"Alice, you do not need to worry. I am perfectly fine. Gray just decided to trick me into taking some medicine. It was very cruel of him," Nightmare explained. "I think the medicine made my sickness worse." Nightmare pulled out a handkerchief and cleaned himself up. "So, it's has been awhile since I've seen you darling."

"It has. School is taking up so much of my time," Alice chuckled. "Hey Nightmare, could I tell you something. Something I've noticed about this world."

"Of course my darling. Talk away," Nightmare set himself down on the ground to listen to Alice. He could tell Alice was trying to put it all together before she spoke, but Nightmare just let her talk.

"I've met so many people in this world. People that I care about a lot. I just find one thing, well, weird," Alice shared her thoughts with Nightmare. "What I find weird is that every time I look at Sibyl, I remember Vivaldi. Every time I see Amy, she reminds me of Elliot. Every time I see Ralph, I recall Boris. And every time I see Ramin, I think of Ace." Nightmare stood up with no emotion on his face. He was hiding something.

"Well, I hate to say this Alice, but you've experienced weirder things in your life," Nightmare remarked. Alice didn't understand why he had said that. She knew that, but she just thought it was a funny thing to think. "Think of the positive Alice, now you'll never forget Wonderland."

"Nightmare, I don't mean it as a joke. I feel like their personality's were plan in someway. There are millions of people in this world, and the people I have become friends with are just like the people in Wonderland," Alice argued. Nightmare smiled the devilish smile he always did.

"Alice, I'm sure it's just a coincidence. I guess people with their personality are attracted to you," Nightmare commented. Nightmare got close to Alice and ran his hand through her golden hair. "I know I'm attracted to you..."

Alice took a step back, away from him. Nightmare didn't believe her. She had become more stubborn since she had  entered the new world, and she realized that she needed to believe in herself more. Nightmare tried to get close to Alice again, but she would always take a step back.

"Nightmare, I know you don't believe me, but my goal is to prove it to you! I'll get evidence to show you!" Alice vowed. She wanted a challenge, and Nightmare wasn't going to back down. 

"I bet you will, and I believe in you. Now Alice, I hate to ruin the party," Nightmare disappeared and reappeared right by Alice's ear. He leaned in a whispered "It's time for you to go to school..."

Alice sat up immediately in her bed. She had papers all over her room and her hair was a mess. She got up and stretched her arms in the air. As she was putting on her outfit for the day, she noticed something missing in her room. Blood's hat! Alice ran over to the window  and opened it up to see her backyard. There the hat was, lying on the ground. Alice was about to close the window when the hat started to glow. It glowed many colors, red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and white. It was transforming into something beautiful. Shamrock colored leaves started to come out of the hat, growing bigger and bigger each second. Soon the hat was no longer wearable, it had turned into a bush.   

But it wasn't finished. The first rose started to bloom, the color of a white pearl... Peter White.

The second had already started to catch up, the color of red wine... Ace.