The Rules

There are always rules. The rules of a game or the rules of life. This game had rules from the start. You must take part in the game... It is decided by force.

There must always be an Outsider involved in the game, whether it's in the country or outside. The cards must pick a side, Hearts, Clovers, Diamonds, or Spades. It's your call.

You must never break a clock. That is a crime and you will get sent to the prison realm. Or stocked by Joker. 

No one is allowed to kill this Joker, unless they have a heart! 

Did you already know such a thing that it is nothing new to explain. Well you now know from this explanation!

The game is starting soon, so be prepared. You must keep to the rules, or it will be fatal.

"Bullets fly in the red world wonderland. If your heart is lost, you can never return. "

Peter White knew that he had to bring an Outsider to Wonderland, but he wasn't going to choose just any Outsider.  He wanted someone perfect. He decided to hop around until he found his love... Alice.

________________________

Hi everyone! So this is my first story. I've been working on it for some time now, but I originally made a script for it. I'm thinking of making another Back to Wonderland and showing my original plan /script format and showing some of the things that I changed.

If you have any questions about the story or ever get confused, feel free to ask. I promise I don't bite. I also love working with other on stories, so if you want me to write about something, feel free to ask.

And please! This is an original plot that I created, so don't plagiarize it! I've seen a couple stories out in Wattpad that have kind of copied the plot a little, and it really hurts seeing them. I'm not saying you can't make Alice in the Country of Hearts fan fiction, I'm just saying use your own plot/original ideas. Thank you. 

Hope you enjoy Back to Wonderland.
~Blair Anderson