Castle of Hearts

Alice, Boris, Blood, Elliot, Dee, and Dum waited in front of the Castle of Hearts. Alice knocked on the front door, waiting for it to open.

"Why can't I just break in and find the weirdo?" Boris complained. No one was answering the door and they had been waiting for what seemed like forever.

"No Boris! We're going to do this the proper way. Maybe if I call?" Alice wondered. "PETER WHITE! IT'S ME, ALICE!" That got someone's attention. Peter looked out from a window and saw his love.

"ALICE MY LOVE!" Peter shouted with love. Before they could blink, Peter was already running out the door and hugging Alice. "What are you doing here my angel? I thought you had already left me! I see you couldn't help yourself and need to say one more goodbye!"

"We need to talk Peter," Alice said. That was the worst thing to say to someone who pretends you are a couple. "Can your potion bring everyone?" Peter had a little sigh of relief, thinking the talk was something about Blood getting her pregnant. Peter than remembered what Alice had just said and became himself again.

"WHAT!? I'll never bring them Alice! They would kill so many people!" Peter denied the request. He had made up his mind. Boris started to laugh.

"Told you Alice. I'm always right." Boris snickered. Alice wasn't going to be put down without a fight. And she was going to win this one, because Peter always gave in. The battle began.

"Peter you kill people too," Alice remembered. In fact, Peter had killed many people for just checking out Alice. Peter did that on a regular bases.

"I change when I go up there. They won't. They will have their weapons all the time and that could get dangerous," Peter pointed out. Yeah right. Peter was no better than the people in Wonderland, but Alice had to think of an idea.

"What if everyone leaves their weapons here?" Alice recommend. No one would have weapons and no one would get hurt.

"We can't just leave our weapons here. Their kind of attached to us. You should know that by now." Alice could only use one more move to win Peter.

"Peter, you want me to be happy, right? I can only be happy if I see my friends here happy. Please let them come," Alice begged. Alice gave Peter her brightness smile, Peters only weakness.

"I'll need to think it over. I'll let you know soon," Peter was truly going to think it over, but that wasn't the answer Alice wanted.

"It's fine. You don't even have to make the potion anymore," Alice said. Everyone was surprised by the answer, especially Peter.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Peter cried. He wanted Alice to come back. Now she was changing her mind.

"If I come back, I know everyone will be at war with each other and I could never see that. You don't have to do it," Alice confessed. But Boris knew what she was doing. She was acting so Peter would do as she said. Boris played along.

"Look what you did Peter! Alice will NEVER come back!" Boris complained. Peter was worried and finally said the words.

"Wait Alice! I might have a way to bring them along, but it will take longer." Alice was thrilled. She ran and hugged Peter for his kindness. Peter gave one back, but he seemed very tired. "Just tell the people who you want to come to come in my office to get the potion ready." Alice started to think of all the people she wanted to come when a mysterious voice was heard.

"I can't wait to come!" A voice cheered. Someone walked through the door and over to Peter. It was Ace!

"ACE! What are you doing here?! You are supposed to be on duty and guarding the Queen," Peter instructed! Ace just laughed and made his way over to Alice.