Remembering the Past

The limo pulled up to the front of the mansion. It was way bigger than Alice had thought. Elliot opened the door and one by one, each person slid out of the vehicle. Alice was the last to get out, but Brett helped her out. Dee and Dum opened the grand doors to reveal the mansion form inside. It was gorgeous. The entrance was fit for a king. They all walked in, with Alice admiring every little detail of the house.

"Come Alice. We will be working in the living room," Brett explained. Alice caught up with the group and entered the living room. There was a warm fire place and a couple couches spread out across the room. The room was bigger than Alice's house.

"Well, I'll leave you kiddos alone! Don't have too much fun," Mr. Gowland teased. Vivaldi, Ace, and Peter all sat down on the red couch, and Brett, Elliot, Dee, and Dum sat across them on the blue couch. Boris and Pierce sat on the two yellow chairs. Alice looked around and plopped down on the white one.

"So! What type of songs should we do?" Pierce asked the group. No one seemed to really care about the project except Alice and Pierce.

"I think Alice should sing for us," Peter suggested. Everyone was now interested in the conversation. Alice didn't want to sing and she wouldn't agree.

"Oh come Alice. Please just one song. We have a piano you can use," Vivaldi pointed to the grand piano. It had a beautiful design of flowers. It looked just like the rose bush in Alice's garden!

"Well, I guess I can sing one song..." Alice got up and slowly walked over to the grand piano. She never preformed in front of people, and really didn't want to start. But she had this feeling that she had too. They all turned to face her. Alice placed herself and moved her hands on the keys. (Play the song now)

The minute she started to play, everything around her disappeared. The faces, the walls, and the piano were all gone. Alice was in a dark room and had no idea how she had gotten there. She started to hear familiar voices.

"Oh Alice dear where have you been," the voices sung. In the distance, a bright light shined. A beautiful young woman stood tall and in power. She wore a red dress with hearts all over it. Her crown was on her head, stating that she was the Queen.

Beside her was a man with glowing red eyes, but this glasses covered it with the light reflecting back. His hair was white as snow and his hand was placed over where his heart should be. His tall bunny ears twitched as he heard Alice walk towards them.

As Alice started to strolled over to them, a man with light brown hair and a warm smile came down from the air. He held a sword that was covered in blood! Alice step back, frighten. Alice couldn't see his face, for it was covered by a silver mask and a brown cape with blood spots. On his waist was a black bag that made a ticking noise.

Alice turned around and ran in the opposite direction. She ran into a man who wore a lot of pink and magenta. He had the cutest cat ears and a long fur scarf. He had a Cheshire smile. He reached his hand out to Alice, but Alice couldn't touch him. In his other hand, there was a gun! A gun that had just been used.

Alice backed up and bumped into another person. With his mouse ears, Alice couldn't help but get curios. She looked over the boy. He held some type of knife, which was covered in blood. What was wrong with these people. Who had they killed. Alice had fear in her eyes. She ran away from the freaks. She ran towards the darkness.