Tour of the school

Alice stared to begin her little tour with these maniacs. They all seemed to be pretty close with each other, and Alice hoped one day she could have friends like that as well. They passed the Freshman hall way, where Alice's younger sister Edith went to class. 

"Wow, Alice has a younger sister!" Dee cheered. Dum cheered along side him.

"Does that mean Edith is our sister too!" Dum and Dee still thought Alice was their older sister, which made it awkward for Alice. They passed the Sophomore hallway and Junior hallway. Their school had a hallway for each grade and an extra hallway for the elective classes. That is where Mr. Gowland and Pierce would be. Finally they reached the Senior hallway.

"This is where all your main classes will be. You are also given a locker, and lucky for you, ours are next to each other. So I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other through out the year," Alice joked, but the exchange students seemed thrilled by this arrangement!

"Every morning I get to wake up and see Alice right next to me! What more could I ask for," Peter fantasized. Alice gave a sigh of how tired she was from this group. They were slowly killing her. 

"I'm also supposed to help you find your classrooms. If you don't mind, could I see your schedules?" Alice asked. Peter was holding everyone's and gave them to Alice. On a nearby table, Alice sat down and looked at each one. She wanted to try and remember everyone so if she saw them in the hallway and they were having trouble, she would be able to help them. Peter took it another way. That pervert.

"Do we have any classes together Alice my love," Peter questioned with a grin. He was up to something. Alice looked up and handed back everyone their schedules.

"It seems that we all Music class together, so that's going to be fun. Mr. Gowland teaches that, and you guys all know him!" Alice responded. "And also, Ace and Boris, we have the exact same schedule. That's pretty funny." Peter was confused and took Ace's schedule out of his hand.

"I think their's been some type of mistake! I have all the same classes with Vivaldi, but I was supposed to have Ace's schedule," Peter complained. Ace had done something, and he smiled a mischievous smile. 

"You must have been imagining things Peter! Someone must guard the Queen, and I must guard Alice. I don't see what's so confusing about that," Ace snickered. Vivaldi was getting bored of the conversation between her Knight and Prime Minister.

"Well Mr. White, it's too late to change it, so deal with it! We are all upset that we don't have Alice's schedule, but be thankful we get to see her now! So shut up," Vivaldi ordered. Peter did what he was told, for once.

"Brett, you also have almost every class with me, except you are at a very high level class for reading. You got over 100% on the reading exam when you applied for this school! That's amazing! So they put you in a college class with a couple other kids who go to this school," Alice congratulated. Brett didn't really seem to care. He's done better thing. 

"Do you like to read Miss Alice," Brett asked. Alice had to think about it for awhile. She use read all the time, until her imagination got the best of her. Lorina took away all the fantasy books in the house, and Alice was never able to read them again. 

"I use to, but Lorina, my older sister, said I couldn't anymore. I use to make up these crazy worlds in my head and I would always wake up in the middle of the night from some type of Nightmare. It's been awhile since I've read for fun," Alice commented. Blood loved to read with Alice. It was one of his favorite things to do with her.

"Do you hate your sisters," Dee asked. Dum punched his hand in the air.

"We can deal with them sis! We are experts at combat!" Dee and Dum pretended they were fighting invisible people and were winning. How cute! 

"We want to be your only siblings!" Dee and Dum chatted! Alice laughed at how much they reminded her of young children.

"Do they call everyone Big sis," Alice laughed. Dee and Dum didn't know what was so funny, but they liked how it made Alice laugh. So they just kept being their selves.

"No. They only call you that," Elliot explained. Alice was surprised. She thought that's how they addressed everyone.

"Not even Vivaldi?" Alice questioned. Vivaldi was the only female in the whole group of exchange students. It must get pretty annoying being around all boys all the time. Alice vowed to make sure to be Vivaldi's friend. Dee and Dum heard Alice speak of Vivaldi and laughed their pants off.

"Why would be call the enemy big sis," Dee laughed. Dum leaned on his brother to support himself from falling over from laughing too hard.

"Plus, she would cut off our heads if we ever said that to her," Dum added. Dee and Dum both fell over and started laughing on the ground. Vivaldi looked pissed and Alice wanted to defend her.

"Don't call Vivaldi the enemy. That's not very polite or nice. Plus, why on earth would she cut someones head off," Alice demanded. Dee and Dum stopped laughing and got back up. They seemed to had grown a little bit. Vivaldi walked over to Alice and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry dear. It was just a figure of speech. In fact, I hate these twins myself, but since they have no power why should I care what they say. They mean absolute nothing to me," Vivaldi spoke. "I am the Queen..." Alice got excited and interrupted her.

"Oh so you were like the Queen at your old school. I understand now. My best friend Sibyl is the Queen here. We call her the Queen of Hearts because she has a big heart. I came up with it," Alice  beamed. Vivaldi was shocked. That was her title and Alice gave it away to some peasant who thought she was Queen. Vivaldi was red with anger and was going to make Alice pay for what she had done. Ace pulled Vivaldi behind him.

"Don't worry about her. She has some anger issues that we are still working on," Ace commented. Vivaldi dug her high heel into Aces foot, but it seemed that he didn't feel anything. Alice looked at the clock on the wall and freaked out realizing what time it was.

"So at this time, lunch usually ends and we go off to our next class. The class we're all going to is Music! So you get to stick with me for a little while longer," Alice announced. Peter pulled out a pocket watch and started to have another panic attack.

"OH NO! I'M LATE!" Peter screamed. He ran off down the hall and didn't stop even when the teachers told him no running. The group started to follow in Peters footsteps. Alice walked next to Brett.

"Alice, do you like to sing at all," Brett started the conversation. Alice blushed and did middle thumbs up. 

"I mean, I think if I didn't have stage fright I would sing all the time, but I can't sing in front of people," Alice stuttered. "Do you?"

"Not really. I play the piano, not sing," Brett implied. Alice loved the piano, and she could just imagine how beautiful he played.

"Alice, do you like the violin," Boris entered the conversation. Alice smiled and nodded her head. Boris gave a little grin and a small laugh. "Not after this class." Alice was confused. What did hemean by that?

"Anyone can play the violin better than him. Even I could play it better and I've never touched it before in my life," Elliot commented. Who were they talking about? Who could suck at playing the violin.

"Yep. I remember when Gowland first meet Ali... a dear friend of mine. He pulled out his death weapon, and I'm not talking about a machine gun. No, I'm talking about his violin. Yep, he had written a song for her, and I couldn't save her," Boris wept. So, Mr. Gowland couldn't play the violin. It couldn't be that bad. Alice wanted to hear how bad he sounded, and that was the biggest mistake of her life.

_______________________________________

Hey everyone. I've had so much free time, that I'm posting another chapter! I hope you are enjoying the story and I'll update as soon as I can. Comment your thoughts so far! Love you all!

~Blair Anderson