Hatters Mansion

The day couldn't last forever, well it could but it didn't. Night fell upon the Amusement Park and it was forced to close. Alice was invited to spend the night, but she had to make her way to the Hatters Mansion.

"Kiddo, we're sure goanna miss you. Who's going to keep these in order while you're gone," Gowland asked. They turned to look at Boris and Pierce who were already fighting. Boris was pulling on Pierces tail and Pierce kept trying to hit Boris with his little knife. Pierce wasn't doing a good job, so Boris had the advantage. Pierce noticed that Gowland and Alice were staring at them and he gave a little scream for help. Boris looked up and stopped bugging Pierce. Pierce ran over to Alice.

"One last kiss sweet heart?" Pierce gave Alice a peck on the lips and cheered. Pierce gave a wave and ran for his life because Boris was going to kill him for doing that. Boris was already red.

"Boris, will you escort me to Hatters Mansion," Alice asked. This put a smile on his face.

"Why of course madam. Will you be spending the night there?" Boris questioned with some concern. He wasn't a fan of the Hatter Party.

"I'm planning to. Do you think it will be rude? I don't want to be a bother?" Alice said. She hated when other people were busy and than she came along. That was another reason why she was leaving.

"Alice, you're never a bother to anyone. More of a blessing. Everyone loves you, remember that." Boris started to comfort Alice.

"We better be on our way then. Lets go kitty," Alice commanded. She started skipping out of the Amusement Park, but Boris just stood where he was. "Well...? Are we going to Hatters Mansion or not?"

"Alice dear, we're not walking. We're traveling through door." Alice froze. That was how Boris got around to so many places. He enjoyed it very much, but Alice on the other hand did not! Boris walked over to Alice and picked her up in her arms.

"Can't we just walk like normal people?" Alice panicked.

"I'm not normal or people," Boris replied. That didn't make any sense, which was Boris most of the time. Boris started to gain speed, making sure to hold Alice tightly so he wouldn't lose her. Gowland opened a door and right before the two went through, Boris kissed Alice. Alice couldn't think straight when Boris did that. She closed her eyes tight and let her lips be touched by the cat. When she opened them, they were in front of the gate to Hatters Mansion.  Boris set Alice down and tried to catch his breath.

"Why do you always do that," Alice asked with someone concern. Traveling through door always made Boris really weak and it worried Alice.

You want to know why," Boris asked. "Because I always get to kiss you!" Boris started to laugh, seeing that Alice was not please with the answer he just gave her. "We better get you inside before someone attacks here. This place is never safe." They opened the gate and started to walk to the front door, but someone was already blocking there path.

"Boris, stop breaking in to the Mansion. For the last time Alice is not..." Elliot looked over to see Alice was behind Boris. "Oh, Alice. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my favorite mafia. Is now a bad time? I kind of need a place to stay, but Boris and I can head back to the park," Alice suggested.

"Alice, you're always welcome. Come right in, but the cat has to stay outside." Elliot gestured Alice to come right in to the mansion. Alice walked over to Boris and gave him one last hug. Boris kissed Alice on the cheek and bowed down to her. He turned into his purple cat form and prowled off.  Alice and Elliot strolled right into Hatters Mansion, one of the most beautiful places in Wonderland.