Let's Just Explain

Everyone from the school is in the auditorium. Dee and Dum tied up the police outside. Alice, Vivaldi, Ace, Peter, Blood, Elliot, Dee, Dum, Mary, Pierce, and Boris are on the stage.

Alice: How do I put this? We were walking and I was getting attacked and they saved me. Self-defense?

Mary: Kiddo, this isn't working.

Alice: What do I say?

Ace takes the mic away from Alice.

Alice: ACE!

Ace: Trust me. Hi guys. I'm Ace. I'm going to tell you about my real self. I'm the Knave of Hearts. I work for the Queen of Hearts. Alice and I met in the woods when I got lost. I live at Heart's Castle in the Country of Hearts or as Alice calls it, Wonderland. The thing that makes me different from all of you is that I have a clock instead of a heart. Peter?

Peter takes the mike away from Ace.

Peter: Peter White or White rabbit. I am the one who brought Alice to my world. I work as the Prime Minister of Hearts Castle, where I live. I make sure everything is in order. All I wanted was for Alice to be happy.

Rabbit Peter: I also have a clock.

Rabbit Peter turns into Peter. Vivaldi takes the mike from Peter.

Vivaldi: I am the Queen of hearts, Vivaldi. I am in charge of the whole kingdom. I live in Hearts Castle. I chop people's heads off if I don't like them. I've tried with Peter, but I can't. Alice use to work as a maid in Country of Hearts, but then moved around. We first met when I found out Peter brought her here. I get Peter to work by saying I would hurt Alice, which I would never do. I have a clock.

Dee and Dum take the mike from Vivaldi.

Dee: Hi. I'm Tweedle Dee,

Dum: And I'm Tweedle Dum. We're the gatekeepers of Hatter's Mansion. And work for the Hatters Mafia.

Dee: We kill all the enemies that enter our territory. Because we're good boys.

Dum: We almost killed Alice, before we found out she was an Outsider. We like Outsiders.

Dee and Dum turn into Adult Dee and Adult Dum.

Adult Dee and Adult Dum: We have Clocks.

Adult Dee and Adult Dum turn into Dee and Dum.

Dee: Dumb rabbit.

Dum: Your turn.

Elliot takes the mike from Dee and Dum.

Elliot: First off, I'm the March Hare. Elliot March. I work for Hatter's Mansion. Second in charge. We kill clocks. I got caught only once, but Blood freed me.

Elliot turns into Hare Elliot.

Hare Elliot: I have a clock. Boss!

Hare Elliot turns into Elliot. Blood takes the mike from Elliot.

Blood: My name is Blood Dupre. I play the Mad Hatter. I am in charge of Hatter's Mansion, and the mafia. I have a clock, not a heart.

Boris takes the mike from Blood.

Boris: I'm Boris the Cheshire cat. I live at the Amusement park. I don't work, just live there. I like to bother the other territories. My boss I guess would either be Mary or Alice. Mostly Alice. I'm able to turn into a cat.

Boris turns into Cat Boris.

Cat Boris: I have a clock.

Cat Boris turns into Boris. Pierce takes the mike from Boris.

Pierce: I am Pierce, the sleepy mouse. I lived at Hatter's Mansion, but moved because my job got me way to dirty. I love coffee and Alice. I hate cats.

Pierce turns into Mouse Pierce.

Mouse Pierce: I can also turn into a mouse.

Mouse Pierce turns into Pierce.

Pierce: I have a clock.

Mary takes the mike from Pierce.

Mary: Hi, I know most of you guys. Sorry about pulling out my gun. I usually don't use it.

Boris: Stop lying. You use it all the time.

Mary: Only on the Hatters! I'm in charge of the Amusement park. I own the most land. I need to work on fixing all the rides because most of them almost killed Alice. Here is where my clock is.

Mary points to his clock. Alice takes the mike from Mary.

Amy: I don't believe you.

Alice: Amy!

Sibyl: I'm with her. Why would you keep a secret from us?

Alice: I told you everything. You didn't believe me.

Sibyl: I want to hear their heartbeat.

Sibyl walks on stage and goes to Ace. Sibyl puts her ear by Ace's clock.

Sibyl: Oh my god.

Ace: That tickles.

Alice place's the mike by Ace's clock. All you hear is clock ticking.

Alice: They're not from this world. If they die they get replaced. Thanks to...

Intercom: Alice, you have more weird friends...

Nightmare walks into the auditorium.

Nightmare: ALICE! I found you!