Introductions

The very next day, Alice arrived a little bit early to lunch. As she was waiting in line glancing down to see what she wanted to eat, Sibyl drew right up to the blonde lady. It wasn't a friendly hello, but more of a I'll give you a hello and I demand one in return.

"Hey, have we done something wrong?! You haven't sat with us like since those newbies came to this school!" Sibyl commented. Alice payed for her lunch and tried to get away from Sibyl. Sibyl followed her and stopped her in her tracks! "Alice! I want you to sit at my table!" Alice froze, thinking everything over. The Wonderland Gang did bring up that her friends missed her, so why not just for today.

"It wouldn't hurt, right?" Alice debated. Sibyl slid her arm into Alice's and started to walk, but someone had grabbed Alice's other shoulder, pulling her away from Sibyl.

"Where do you think you're going Missy!" the voice advised. Alice looked up to see who it belonged to. Blood. Who else would stop here like that. Blood glided Alice aside, guarding her with his left arm, and offered his free hand to Sibyl. "Good evening miss, my name is Brett. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance!" Sibyl turned her head away from him, declining the friendly gesture. Blood slowly put his hand down back to his side and glared at her. She was the most snobby princess had encountered. He didn't want to see her again, so he pulled Alice along side him. Sibyl stood with her jaw hanging open. 

"Blood, I'm eating with Sibyl today," Alice piped. She looked up at him again and saw his face change dramatically. It was a mixture of sadness and about to kill someone. Alice didn't know how to react, so she just walked off to sit at Sibyl's table with her old friend. Blood kept is cool and join the rest of the Wonderland Gang.

Ralph, Amy, and Ramin had all brought their lunches from home. Ralph was chewing on his roast beef sandwich when he saw Alice sit at the table.

"AWILCE..." Ralph cheered with his mouth full. A few piece of bread crumbs fell out of his mouth, along with some saliva dripping. He grabbed a napkin and wiped his face to continue. "I see that you're awake now!" Alice took her seat by Sibyl, who was proud that she was recognized! Alice glanced over and wondered what Ralph was talking about.

"The whole school heard about what happened yesterday." Ramin answered her question. Alice still didn't really know what had happened while she was asleep, but I guess everyone in the school heard the whole story. "What I heard was that Boris tried to hide the fact you were sleeping in class, but then Peter started to flip out when you wouldn't wake up! Peter started to sweat like crazy and was thumping his foot like a rabbit!"

"Then I saw Ace carry you to the nurse office with everyone in the exchange student thing following behind him," Amy added. "Even Mr. Gowland and the student teacher left with them and forgot about all their other students! That's just so funny" Amy started to laugh about it, but Ralph hit her arm.

"When I arrived to his class, there was no teacher!" Ralph reminded Amy. Amy laughed harder, picturing the class all empty and Ralph all alone. Ralph rolled his eyes at her. "Mr. G was gone the whole period. I called the office and they told me he wouldn't leave until you woke up. It was weird! Does Mr. G have like have a crush on you?" Alice didn't know how to respond to that. All she could do was sit there in silence, processing everything she had just heard with a fake smile on.

"I... I didn't mean to cause so much trouble for everyone," Alice whimpered. Sibyl stroked Alice's arm.

"Darling, you didn't do anything wrong. The good thing is that you're safe and feeling better," Sibyl stated. Alice shrugged. She felt bad that she couldn't sit with the Wonderland gang, but she deserved a break. Right? Alice looked over and tried to find them. They weren't seated anywhere. Alice looked harder until she spotted them in the back of the cafeteria in a corner. They were just sitting there, staring at their food.