Music Class

Mr. Gowland was waiting by the door, welcoming all the children to his classroom. Pierce had a little corner for himself in the classroom, and was sitting in a chair waiting for Alice to come in. Peter was already in the classroom, saving a whole bunch of seats, and a special seat for his love. 

"Welcome my students! I can't wait to be your teacher! Please call me Mr. Gowland," Mr. Gowland told the students who were walking in. Alice's group arrived at the classroom and Boris got really friendly with the teacher.

"GOWLAND! I don't want to go to class. You're only going to be mean to me and I can't bother the mouse in the corner," Boris complained. Mr. Gowland hit Boris's head and made him take a seat. Alice walked in with Brett and Pierce ran over to them.

"Alice! Would you like to sit next me in class? I would love to catch up!" Pierce squeaked. Brett looked down at the mouse and grabbed Alice's arm.

"Alice will be sitting next to me. You don't want to embarrass the poor girl on her first day of school, do you mouse." Brett jerked Alice behind him. Alice followed obediently. You could tell that she just didn't care anymore. She had excepted that this was her life now. Alice sat down between Boris and Brett, and Ace sat right behind her. Peter got upset and was forced to sit next to Vivaldi! 

"Alright, class is starting now! Please everyone take a seat. If you haven't heard yet, my name is Mr. Gowland," Mr. Gowland was going to say more, until Brett had a few words to say to Alice. 

"His first name is Mary. Mary Gowland," Brett spoke in a loud enough voice so the whole class could here. Alice thought about the name for a second and started to smile. The class erupted from laughter. 

"What type of name is that. His parents must have hated him!" the children in the class were dying of laughter. Mr. Gowland was not happy. Not happy at all. He was going to murder Brett after class. 

"Brett is very very very rude!" Pierce snored. He looked very sleepy, and was starting to take a nap in the middle of class. "He wouldn't let Alice sit by me..." And the mouse was in slumber again.

"Everyone in this damn classroom SHUT UP!" Gowland commanded. The class went silent, ready to listen to their new teacher. "Thank you! Now, I want you students to get to know me a little. First, I can't play any instruments except the violin." Boris started to hold in his laughter and was starting to cover his ears. "I'm going to play you one of my best pieces that I wrote for a special student in this classroom." While Gowland was finding his violin, Alice's new friends put their hands over their ears. Alice didn't understand what they were doing. Right before Gowland started to play, Boris noticed Alice wasn't covering her ears. Just in time, Boris sacrificed his ears and covered Alice's up. Alice was forever in debt. 

The sound was like nothing she had ever heard. The sounds of a car crashing and a cat giving birth were beautiful compared to this horror of a sound. If Gowlands goal was to make everyone in the classroom deaf, he was doing his job right. 

"Did he ever learn from anyone!" Alice shouted her question. Boris finally started to cover his own ears and Alice quickly placed her hands over her ears. Boris started to smile, glad that Alice was finally believing him.

"He hired a teacher once! He then killed him because the teacher told him he was unteachable," Boris snickered, remembering the memory. Alice could barely hear him, but Peter could hear the conversation perfectly.

"Boris he fired him. Killing is wrong," Peter shouted over the noise. Boris laughed at Peters comment.

"Yeah your right! Gowland fired him alright. Fired him with bullets," Boris recalled. Alice could not hear anymore.