Dreams turn to Nightmare

Once Alice got home she insistently fell asleep. She couldn't remember the last time she as able to sleep so peacefully. It felt like someone was watching over her dreams from afar. She didn't have a dream or a nightmare that night. Alice was thankful that she was well rested, because the next day, it was even more crazier than she had excepted.

"Alright children! It is time for me to give you kids a project to do!" Mr. Gowland wasn't really sure how to teach. "Your guys task is to form a band! Whatever type of band you want, but everyone in you group has to take part in it somehow. They don't have to be in the band, but make sure they are included. On this piece of paper, I have put your teams down. Please come up and see who you are with." Mr. Gowland put a couple papers around the room. Alice walked up to one of them and found her name.

Team Wonders: Ace, Alice Liddle, Boris Airay, Brett Dupre, Dee, Dum, Elliot March, Peter White, Vivaldi

Alice stared at the paper, double checking it was her name there. Boris came up behind her and pointed at her name.

"Cool. Alice, I guess we're in a group together," Boris cheered. "How about that?!" Alice didn't know how to responded. She was going to be stuck with them, forever. And there was nothing she could do about. Alice went back to her seat and looked over at Brett. Him and the others didn't even get out of their seats!

"I can't wait to see what you all come up with," Mr. Gowland said. "I would like to also add Pierce to one of the groups. How about The Wonders?" Pierce smiled ready to work with Alice. "Now, we can get stuff done in class, but your groups will need to work outside of school as well! Do I make myself clear?" Mr. Gowland looked straight at Alice.

"So this is what hell feels like." Alice thought to herself. She was going to have to see these maniacs in and outside of school. Brett snapped his fingers in front of Alice who was spaced out.

"Hey, did you hear me?" Brett questioned. Alice snapped back into reality and shook her head no. "I said, you're welcome to come over to our house after school today." Alice blushed. Vivaldi grabbed Alice's arm with excitement.

"We can also try on some dresses while you're there!" Vivaldi announced. Alice couldn't deny the request. They were crazy, but also kind. They seemed to really care about her. The bell rang and all the students started towards their next class.

"Come on! One more class and then Alice gets to come over to our house," Dee cheered. He grabbed his brothers hands and they raced through the hallways together. Alice laughed to herself.

"They remind me children," Alice talked to herself. Brett over heard and nodded.

"That's because they are," Brett said. "Elliot." Brett snapped his fingers and Elliot was insistently by his side. The two walked away to class, with every girl in the school admiring their beauty. Alice, Boris, and Ace followed behind.

Once class was over, the whole wonderland gang met in the cafeteria with Alice. They were chatting about how exciting it was to have Alice over.

"So what time do you want me over. I'm going to walk over there, or maybe take a bus..." Alice got interrupted by Brett. He gently grabbed her hand.

"No princess. We are driving you. Our ride should be here any minute," Brett promised. He lowered his hand and waited for Alice to react. Alice pulled out her phone to text Edith.

"Hey Edith, I'm going over to a friends house after school. Could you let Lorina know that I'm not coming home on the bus?" Alice texted. She sent the message and Edith replied.

"Sure. Are you going over to the exchange students house?" Edith texted back. Along with the text message, she sent a picture of Alice with the exchange students. Edith had just taken the picture because it was them standing where they were. Alice looked around and found Edith a few tables away laughing with Jessica. They were looking straight at Alice.