Moving day

Everyone was patiently waiting for Alice. Soon, Alice, with Blood and Peter right behind her, joined the rest of the group. They all hoped into the car and drove straight to Alice's house in silence. Before they exited the car, Mary broke the silence.

"Okay everyone! Here is the plan. Ace, Peter, and Boris are going to help Alice pack her bags. Blood, Elliot, Dee, and Dum. You four are going to go over to Edith and talk to her. As for the rest of you, stick with me!" Mary ordered. Dee and Dum crossed their arms and scolded at him.

"Who made you in charge?" Dum demanded. Mary turned back to look at the twins.

"Didn't you all agree that I am the adult on this trip?" Mary reminded. Pierce put his hand to his head and took a couple of deep breaths. His skin was more pale than usual, but no one seemed to notice.

"Why do we have to be on babysitting duty" Dee complained. Elliot opened the door and sighed.

"Nothing has changed for me. I've been babysitting you two my whole life," Elliot implied. Dee and Dum followed the dumb rabbit out of the car. Blood exited the vehicle and helped Alice out. The twins and the hare were not getting along.

"Shut up you stupid rabbit!" Dum smirked, with Dee right next to him. Elliot stood tall, trying to show them who was in charge.

"I am not a rabbit! I am a hare!" Elliot corrected the twins with force. They both waved their pointer fingers in the air and ended it with pointing at Blood, who was standing right behind Elliot. He slowly turned around and received a punch in the gut.

"Calm down you bunny," Blood ordered. Elliot nodded his head and began to rise next to Blood. Dee and Dum followed behind, laughing their butts off. Blood gave them one glare, and they stopped. In the front yard was a little girl with dirty blonde hair working on homework. Blood gently lowered himself to the girls height and caught her attention. "You must be Edith?" Edith looked up and shrugged him off, knowing exactly who he was.

"Hello Brett. I must say, I am very surprised to see you here out of all places. Besides, my older sister has a crush on you if you were wondering," Edith smiled, ready to cause trouble. Blood cracks a smile, knowing exactly what she is trying to do. She would be a good asset to the mafia, becasue Blood almost believed her lie. And it seemed Elliot, Dee, and Dum had fallen for it.

"Who wouldn't love me," Blood smiled. Elliot, Dee, and Dum caught on. Blood had just signaled to them that she was a liar. All four of them smiled, with Edith spell bound by their beauty.

"So pretty boys. What do you want to know about my sister?" Edith asked them, laying back on her hands. Blood and Elliot thought for a bit. What did they want to know about Alice that they didn't know already? Dee and Dum scooted to Edith's side. Dum and Dee leaned into to Edith and got next to both her ears.

"What do you know?" Dum whispered? Edith turned her head so they were faced to face.

"Everything! Dark secrets to embarrassing moments in her past," Edith responded with confidence. On the other side of her, Dee gave out a little laugh. Edith turned her head the other way, facing Dee.

"You're a bad liar. You know that?" Dee teased. Edith's faced turned red. She had never been told that before. In fact, she thought of herself as the best. Blood squatted in front of the little girl.

"Lets just say. Us four, we know how to do things..." Blood left her in mystery. Edith got down and bowed to her new senpai's.

"Teach me your beautiful ways of manipulation!" Edith begged. All four had their mischievous smiles on. Meanwhile, in the house, Lorina and George were sitting at the dining room table, drink their tea, when Alice and her friends walked in. Lorina looked up and smiled.