Quality time in the garden

"I don't really like this game," Alice remarked. The minute they arrived to the mansion, Dee and Dum kidnapped Alice and took her to the rose garden. However, they weren't little kids anymore.

"We thinks it's a great game!" Dee chuckled. The game was called Who gets Alice. It was simple. One of the two always had to carry Alice in their arms and run from the other. If the person holding Alice got tagged, they had to toss Alice to the other brother. It was fun for the twins, but Alice wanted out!

"I think their should be bonus points if you can kiss Alice!" Dum suggested, trying to kiss Alice in his arms. Alice pushed his kissy face away from her. Dee came to the other side of Alice and Dum gently set the girl down. At the same time, like it was planned, they kissed her two cheeks. Alice blushed and rolled her eyes.

"You both know that I hate this game," Alice blushed. Dee and Dum turned back into their children formed. They both hugged Alice's leg and looked up to her. 

"We know," Dee smiled innocently.

"It's just that we really like it!" Dum finished. Alice gave the twins a hug back. She was glad to be with them again, and they were glad to have a wonderful female role model in their lives. 

*Dinner Table*

Everyone was peacefully eating dinner together. There was plenty of food to go around that it looked like a Thanksgiving feast! Elliot, of course, was hogging all of Alice's carrot cake that she had made especially for him.

"Alice... I missed this so much..." Elliot said with his mouth full. Blood, who was sitting next to him, waked his hand for having such rude manners. Elliot stopped shoving the cake in his mouth and used his fork. 

"When you were gone, my dear Alice, he would not stop talking about how much he missed it," Blood commented. Elliot blushed with embarrassment and took another bite of heaven! Alice smiled, glad that he was enjoying her treat.

"Hey Alice!" Boris called from across the table. "Have you decided which hall you're staying in?" All heads turned to Alice who was sinking into her chair. She had forgotten about that. 

"Um..." Alice hesitated. "I think I'm going to be in the Mafia's hall..." Dee and Dum high-five each other and cheered! Peter was not.

"WHAT!?" he cried. Ace patted the poor guy on the back, trying to comfort his fellow employee.

"I've lived at Heart's castle and the Park already. And I already promised Blood that I would stay with him next time," Alice explained her decision.   

"To be complete fair, you are staying in their mansion," Peter implied, trying to make Alice changed her choice.

"And while you were staying with us, you had a job at their place," Ace chimed in. Vivaldi looked over at her two servants. She didn't really care where Alice slept. As long as she was able to see her. However, she did not like how Peter and Ace were sore losers. 

"Um... I don't want you guys to forget but I am your teacher and you all have a project due soon..." Mr. Gowland reminded. That's right! There band project. Alice had forgotten all about that. Everyone seemed happy by the joke, for they knew Gowland was just teasing them. He wasn't really a teacher. However, Boris wasn't as thrilled. He slouched in his chair with his head down, like a little boy who had a bad day at school. 

"I don't want to talk about school," Boris snickered. He was not in a good mood and it did have something to do with school. "The girls at school keep giving me weird looks and always giggle when I start to leave a room. What does that mean Alice! it's just so annoying. I mean, the girls in the Country of Hearts did the same thing, but these girls have actual facial features!" Alice couldn't help but life.