Clock Tower

Alice was about to make her journey to the Clock Tower, but Blood stopped her. Elliot and the bloody twins had already left, so why was Blood still there?

"Why aren't you walking back to the mansion? Don't you have work to do?" Alice asked. She knew Blood was always busy and he never had time for her, but he always made time. She didn't want to be a bother.

"Do you not want me to accompany you?" Blood responded. Alice really wanted to walk by herself, but she couldn't just say no to him. She was stuck with him until she reached the Clock Tower.

The two started to walk towards the Clock Tower, Alice's last stop before she went back home.

"Alice, I know there's a man back at home who you were very fond of. I just have one question. Did he look like me?" Blood questioned. He wasn't trying to tease Alice, he was being completely serious. He wanted to know why Alice had a hard time looking in his eyes. He wanted to know why Alice acted the why she did around him. He wanted to know everything about this man back at Alice's home.

"I feel you have the right to know Blood. His name was George, and yes I thought he was very handsome. He looked just like you," Alice trailed remembering him. "But soon I realized that he did things to his own advantage and he would lead women on, convincing them he loved them. Soon me older sister fell for the spell as well, but thing time he truly loved her."

Blood was speechless. Leading women on is an awful thing, but Alice of all people to fall for that. She must have been a different person back then.

"So you're saying that George and I are selfish jerk who only care about ourselves?" Blood teased. He liked to tease Alice because that always seemed to cheer her up.

"You two are completely different. But you can sometimes be selfish and a jerk to the faceless," Alice chuckled. Sure, Blood and George may look alike but they were two different people in Alice's life.

"Alice, you're the only one I allow to talk to me like that," Blood commented. If it was Elliot who was saying these things, it would be a bloody mess.

"I let your inappropriate jokes slide. You know how I feel about those," Alice jokingly complained. "Besides, I remember when I met your younger self in diamond, and boy did he get angry when I talked to him like that. When did your personality start to control your anger?"

"Don't change the subject. I don't like talking about the Diamond Blood. He's boring compared to you. Besides this George character..." Blood got interrupted by Alice.

"I know what you're thinking and no you may not hurt him. That's considered wrong in my world. But you are a mafia leader, so I can't really control you that well". Alice may have hated George, but she would never let anyone hurt the people she knew. She didn't like violence. Yet she still hung out around the Mafia, the people who kill the most. Alice always felt safe with them, even though they tried to kill her when they first met. After awhile of awkward walking, the two arrived in front of the Clock Tower.

"Alice, before you go, I have a gift," Blood flattered.  He took off his famous mad hatter hat and placed it on Alice's head. It was a little big and covered Alice's eyes, and she pushed it up to see Blood.

"I bet you do this to all the ladies in your life," Alice teased. Blood was a flirt when it came to ladies, but Alice never let her guard down. That's why Blood was so fascinated by Alice. Alice was about to take off the hat, but Blood stopped her.

"You are the only one I will ever do that to. Please, keep it. I way to remember me," Blood proclaimed. That was a very big gift, for he is know as the hatter. What would he do without his hat.