Chapter 34 - Choose yourself

"Home is not where you are born; home is where all your attempts to escape cease."

*************

Lilly's POV

I am dying.

I think I am.

I think I will.

I am so stupid. I swear to god, I will never ever deny how stupid I am.

On the same day that I've said and sworn that I am not choosing any of them, here I am kissing Chase. Or he is kissing me. I don't know. It's a mess. I am a mess. This is all a big stupid mess.

I couldn't hold the low moan parting my lips when he cupped my neck on one side and his lips kissed and nibbled on the other. He knew exactly where to kiss, where to bite, and where to drive me insane. We did this before, we did it so many times when we fooled around in that hospital room. He did and still has my body mapped out and memorized.

I threw my head, the back of it pressing over the door he has me plastered against, his chest on mine, his heart speaking to my erratic broken one. I tried to think but I couldn't, my teeth bit down into my lower lip, my fingers tugging over the strands of his soft hair and my legs involuntarily tightened over his waist, his fingers digging into the skin of my hip, keeping me positioned up against him. Stupid Lilly, so fucking stupid.

His hands moved and pulled my hoodie away, my hands on his shirt, unbuttoning the first buttons, both urgent in our movements.

We should stop. I should stop. He should stop. It's now or never.

It's almost as if God just heard my urgent prayers, he sure knows the hormonal mess I am, I mean he created me after all, and he knows how I would've never stopped this on my own because even when my mind and heart chose not to want it, my stupid lady vajayjay does.

A loud sound of glass shattering from downstairs was enough to break our skins apart. Thank you, god. I am so going to church this Sunday, I promise.

Chase's eyes met mine, both of us confused and questioning. I swallowed hard and the second his grip over me loosened the slightest, I used my newly gained freedom and pulled back from him, building whatever distance I can. I rushed a hand over my hair, "Uh, we should-" I heaved out a breath, I was freaking panting for the love of god, "We should check what's happening," My mouth was so dry as I turned and fumbled with the knob, my fingers shaking and unable to do the simple task of opening the damn door that I was gonna get fucked against. Pardon my french, but I am a total mess at the moment.

Chase's hand landed over mine, over the knob, he easily twisted it. His arm pressed over my lower back, steadying me because I probably looked one second away from fainting, which I probably would've if we continued this. That would've made an interesting sex story for the future. He fucked me into unconsciousness. Wow.

I stepped outside but halted to a stop abruptly when my eyes fell across the hall, on the door that just opened as well. It was uncle Ashton and Katherine, and I hate to say what I am about to say next, but...they looked just like us. Uncle Ashton's shirt was unbuttoned just like Chase's, his hair a mess, just like his son's, how convenient, almost like someone was hardly tugging on it too.

Great. Just great.

Auntie Katherine's eyes were on us, noticing exactly what I just noticed. A big smile spread over her lips, she wiggled her eyebrows at us, "Whatcha ya doin?" She asked teasingly.

I gulped down and I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest, trying to play this casually but I could feel the redness creep over every exposed skin of my body. I shivered, considering Mr. Ryder junior discarded my hoodie somewhere inside and I was left now wearing the tank top only.