Chapter 21 - I am your cute stalker

"And till the end, you're my very best friend."

***************

Lilly's POV

His tone alone should've stirred fear in me, but instead I felt the anger spread over my chest and rage into my veins. I immediately pulled my hand out of his grip and turned around so fast that I can face him.

My teeth gritted as my palm pressed over his chest and I pushed him away from me, placing distance between us, the way it should've been all along, "Don't you dare touch me!" I snapped, my tone matching his.

His eyebrow raised, flames of rage danced in his eyes, the ones that I used to like so much. At the moment, I just wondered how. How did I ever like him? How could someone who looked so charming and nice be this much evil, "You think you can stop me from telling everyone what you did?" I challenged, not once backing away.

He scoffed, "You think I'd just let you do that?"

The threat in his tone almost made me laugh, "I am not scared of you, Zack," I said, honestly.

"But you should be."

"We'll see about that when I tell uncle Ashton about what you've done, we'll let him decide." I added, the threat in my tone more convincing than his.

My words only seemed to infuriate him more. A frustrated sound made it out of his throat as he edged forward, his hand went to my arm, his grip tightened over my flesh and he pulled me closer, "Don't test me, Lilly." He spat the words out, "You won't like it."

I tried to pull my arm away but failed this time. With my other hand, I tried to push him away from me, "Get away, I said!" I shouted, "Get away from me, you prick!" My voice raised in anger and frustration when I failed to break away from his hold.

I was trapped, freaking trapped, but my father didn't raise a quitter, so I went for the most logical escape at the moment. His balls.

"I said, let.me.go!" I stressed out as I aimed my knee and was ready to shoot. However, Zack seemed to notice my intentions right away. In a matter of seconds, seconds only, it all happened.

The moment I was about to kick him, he released his harsh grip and pushed me away. My struggle adding to his strength was enough to knock off my balance and had me staggering backward with a force.

When I lost my footing, I first hit my face on the desk's sharp edge. I used my arm to protect my body and lessen the fall's impact but it backfired right away. Pain shot through the corner of my eye, right on my temple and I whimpered at the vibrating feeling rushing through my arm.

Heaviness followed and it pressed down on every part of me. So much gravity and pain pushing down on my emotions.

The room span there for a second but I hung into one feeling only. I struggled to my feet and caught the fear flashing across Zack's eyes as they focused over my forehead. I felt the warm liquid over the side of my temple and I didn't think logically after. My palms pressed over the desk as I steadied myself.

I heaved into a calming breath as my hand moved and grabbed the glass bottle filled with coke.

He was too shocked by what happened that he didn't notice my hand's movement.

Panic span over his being as he eyed the result of what he did. I stepped forward, "Lilly, I didn't-" He struggled to form a sentence and my jaw tightened, "I didn't mean to-" He didn't get the chance to mutter another word as I instantly threw the bottle at him and felt a sense of accomplishment as I watched it slam against his head.