three.

After his encounter with the dancer, whose name he finally found out, he crosses the road to give Joon the book and snacks he bought for him.

Entering the small shop he is greeted by JM, who is taking his turn at the reception, instead of helping in the garage.

"Woah Little two times in a week!" JM says as he spots the familiar light brown locks, "What a pleasure!"

Taehyung greets the brown haired male with a short smile and nod, "Wanted to drop this by. Is Joon here?"

The other raises his eyebrows looking at the bag in Taehyung's hand, wanting to now what's inside. "Yes he is inside, quite busy if you ask me."

Ever since he got the shop he is quite busy, Little is aware of that. They used to spend more time together in the past, always after school playing chess or visiting one of the towns libraries to borrow some books. Only with Joon, Taehyung could be himself, it seems like only Joon accept him the way he is. He respects his space, his borders, not trying to force himself onto Taehyung. That's why he and Joon get along pretty well.

"Just tell him I came by and dropped this off." Little says, placing the bag on top of the counter, before Jimin grabs it and gives it a quick and curious look.

"There's actually something for you and your brother, too." Little mumbles under his breath before turning around to leave the shop as fast as possible. Quickly pulling the door open, he rushes outside, hearing JM calling his name after him, but he didn't want to respond. It was hard enough for him to admit, that he bought some snacks for the twins too, let alone being confronted with it by one of the them.

The watch on his wrist tells him that he will be late for his first class if he doesn't hurry up now.

🕶

After his last class, the sun is already going down and he decides to take a different way home since he wants to drop off two books he borrowed from the small library close to his school a while ago. He just found the books in his locker, so he wants to bring it back before he forgets it again.

It's probably the smallest library in town but Little likes it the most. The owner is really friendly and has an adorable son in the same age like his sister. It's been a while since he visited the library, due to his studying and last exams before summer break. Approaching the small building, Little hopes that he hasn't closed it for today but as soon as he walked up to the front door he spots the sign "open".

With a soft push he opens the door, entering the small place.

"Hello, how can I-" The owner says, turning around, before recognizing the light brown hair and hazel eyes immediately, "Oh Little, it's you! Been a long time since you last visited."

Taehyung nods smiling at the older male, "Yeah I was quite busy with studies. I just wanted to return these."

He grabs the two books from his bag and puts them on the counter as Seokjin, the owner, searches for the list to cross out Little's name. "To you want to borrow something again?"

The light haired male shakes his head with a smile, "No today not. Next time."

Nodding in acknowledgment Jin puts away the list, looking at Taehyung again.

"Where is Junior?" Little asks, after he looked around searching for the young boy. Junior's full name is Jaeson Seokjin Jr. but everyone in town calls him Junior. Just like Taehyung is called Little by everyone.

"Oh he is upstairs, probably cooking with my mother, she came to visit town this week." The older responds, a soft smile on his plump lips. Even though he is the same age as Joon, a little bit older actually, he already has a 6 years old son.