fifteen.

The shopping at the furniture store went well, they actually had fun looking for suitable furniture for Yoongi's shop. The time flew by and after deciding what to buy and renting a small truck to transport the stuff, they went back to Yoongi's place to unload the bought items.

The rest of the noon they spent setting up the furniture, while singing to songs of the radio or even arguing about the instructions. Yoongi and Jimin came by twice ever since they left earlier and loaded off the rest of Yoongi's cars. Even Joon and JK dropped off the finished cars and picked up the next two, to get them checked up. Everyone was quite busy and it even got dark when they all were done with what they had to do.

Yoongi got everyone something cold to drink to call it a day, since everyone seemed pretty exhausted.

"Thank you guys." Yoongi says as they gathered around in front of his building. His business still isn't ready, there's a lot he has to do, but for today more than enough was done.

"To us." He adds raising his bottle, making the others lift their drinks too, repeating after him, "To us."

JK and Joon had joined them too, after driving two finished cars back to the shop and wrapped it up for the day. The group stayed for a while, talking about many different things like gas prices, taxes, work and other stuff. They laughed and shared funny stories, stories about customers and school teachers, especially stories about summer camp. The warm night is filled with laughters and bonding.

The stars are shining right above them, the sky is clear with no clouds covering the lights of the moon and the stars. After another hour of talking and laughing, they decide to end it for today and drive back home. JK and JM took one of Yoongi's cars just like Joon to drive them to their garage, while Yoongi and Little would drive home together with Yoongi's dodge.

Joon and the twins were the first ones to leave, Yoongi already sat into the car, waiting for Little to get in too. The light haired boy wants to say goodbye to the dancer who is standing next to his red car.

"Thank you for today, for helping me." Little says standing awkwardly in front of the black haired male. Hobi flashes him a charming smile before taking a step closer to him.

"Anything for you, Little." He says while grabbing Little's hand, once again placing a short kiss on the back of his hand. The soft touch of Hobi's lips makes a shiver run down Little's back and his heart beating fast in his chest. The younger feels strange, his whole body is reacting to the short touch between Hoseok's lips and his hand. It's something Little has never felt before and it somehow makes him feel sick, but also good at the same time. Only Hoseok can make him feel this way and Little still can't figure out what this feeling even is.

"Good night, Little." Hobi says, letting go of Little's hand, "Can't wait to see you again."

Taehyung gulps, his heart racing in his chest, seeming to explode any time soon because of Hoseok's words, "C-can't wait to see y-you again too."

With that Hoseok gets into his car after flashing another bright smile at Little. As the light haired boy finally gets into the passenger seat of Yoongi's car, he immediately notices the sly grin on his cousin's lips.

"What?" Taehyung asks while putting on his seatbelt. The older starts the engine and soon leaves the parking lot. "Nothing." He answers, playing it off but his face betrays him.

"What is it Yoongs?"

"Well.. you and Hoseok, right?" Yoongi responds, making Taehyung frown in result, not understanding what his cousin is getting at.

"W-what's with me and Hobi?" Taehyung asks unsure, already feeling his cheeks getting warmer.

"You guys- I mean you seem pretty close. Are you guys a thing? "