thirty one.

„Good morning, Mr. Jung." One of the nurses says as she enters his hospital room to bring him his breakfast.

„Good morning, Ms. Becker." Hoseok greets the young woman back with a friendly smile. Now being at the hospital for three days already he had learned most of their last names. Tomorrow he can finally leave this place and even though he had good company and friendly nurses around him, he is still really happy to be discharged soon.

„Dr.Kim will visit you soon, to check you up for today. She will give you the prescription for the medication you will need to take for a few days after leaving." The nurse Ms.Becker explains as she placed the tray with Hoseok's breakfast on the table. He thanks her as she leaves him for himself.

Being on his own at the hospital for three days, Hoseok had a lot of time to think about the last few weeks, about the summer that is soon getting to an end.

Moving to Sunroadtown has been a spontaneous decision, not knowing what kind of place it is and what people are living there. But it turned out to be the best decision he ever made. Everything that happened here so far, excluding the incident from a few nights ago, has been so good, so joyful and amazing.

Hoseok can't be any happier. It all makes sense now. Finally he thinks he has found the place he belongs to, next to the person he loves while doing what he loves the most, which is dancing of course.

It's clear now, he knows he wants to stay here for as long as possible, settle down for good, maybe open his own dancing school some day and if possible raise children with his lover. That's what Hoseok wishes for his future.

Soon after he finished his breakfast, Dr. Kim showed up just like the nurse told him.

They greeted each other with a short good morning, Hoseok still isn't sure how to act around her because he knows from Taehyung that his mother isn't quite happy about them being lovers.

„How are you feeling today?" She asks as she does a basic check up, also changing the infusion on his arm. Her eyes have scanned his tattoos so many times and even now she looks at them from time to time.

„Better. Actually really good." He responds politely, trying to show her a soft smile. She's still cold and distant but she doesn't seem uncomfortable or disgusted. Yesterday she also tried to do some small talk with him, even though it seemed to be really hard for her.

„That's good." She responds, writing down some things, „You can leave the hospital tomorrow. Here's your prescription." Shortly explaining what the medication is for and how long he will have to take it, she then hands him the small paper.

He thanks her and waits for her to leave the room but she takes a short halt.

„Actually- you should visit us.. for dinner soon." She then says, making Hoseok frown in result. That wasn't the conversation he expected them to have at this moment - or ever.

„Are you- sure?" Hoseok asks carefully, „I mean I would love to-"

„Don't get me wrong." Taehyung's mother interrupts, „I'm still not happy about you being with my- son. But for him, we want to at least give you a chance. Mostly it was my husband's idea."

Hoseok nods, trying to be understanding and neutral. But from the inside he couldn't handle the feelings that were caused by her offer. Is it happiness? Worry or fear? He isn't sure.

Maybe she's really trying to be more accepting and understanding, maybe she really wants to try to accept their relationship. It would be so good for the two lovers, especially for Little. Hoseok would wish for Little's parents to accept him the way he is. Maybe because his parents didn't accept hin.