nine.

The next day started with Taehyung saying goodbye to his siblings who are now leaving to the summer camp. They had so much fun yesterday Taehyung really enjoyed it and so did his siblings. They already planned to visit Jin and the car repair shop again once they come back from the summer camp.

He waited at the door waving at his siblings till the car was out of his sight, before going back to his room. It's quite early so he decides to take a shower and make himself breakfast. His father is already at work so he's alone at home.

While showering he is humming to the song Jungkook and Jimin sang yesterday the whole afternoon. It's still stuck in his head and it's making him think about the twins.

It was really fun yesterday they didn't tease him as much as usual, Jimin wasn't too flirty but rather kind. Talking with Joon was also nice, he barely gets the chance to spend time or play chess with his best friend because of his work but it's okay. That's how life works, it cannot always stay the same way it was in the past.

Suddenly the image of a certain male pops up in his head. A male he met not long ago, a male that's quite friendly and very talented. A passionate man that reminds Taehyung that he has truly nothing in his life he is passionate about.
Taehyung doesn't know why he is thinking about the other male out of sudden, maybe because he is a big inspiration and treating Taehyung nicely.

Shaking his head to literally get Hoseok out of his mind, Little leaves the shower and gets himself ready for the day. He grabs a comfortable jeans with a light colored shirt, before leaving he looks at his own reflection on the mirror. With his fingers he runs through his light brown locks, maybe he should try something new. He tried to part his bangs and style them to the back but they kept falling back onto his forehead. Slightly frustrated he gives up and puts his glasses back on before grabbing his keys and the book Seokjin gave him yesterday.

It's after 11am as he leaves the house to make his way to the practice room of his new friend - well if they are even friends, Little isn't sure. Becoming his friend is really hard, since Little doesn't open up to everyone. Joon is truly his own real friend, but he also likes Jin a lot, you could say he is a friend too. But what's Hoseok? Probably still a stranger and big mystery to Little.

It's already quite warm outside, the sun is shining like usual, a few clouds are covering the sky, the sun hiding behind them now and then as they were moving with the wind.

Arriving at the practice room he notices that Hoseok isn't inside, but the door isn't locked either. Little enters the building his presence once again being signaled by the small bell.

„Hobi?" he asks raising his voice slightly, waiting for a response.

„In the back!" the other responds through the hallway. Little approaches the hallway, he hasn't been at that part of the building before. In the left corner of the dancing room is the doorway that leads to a small hallway. He notices another door, which is probably the toilet and next to it some sort of changing room. In the middle of it he spots Hoseok who is getting dressed at the moment.

Little wanted to turn around immediately to give Hoseok privacy while changing but he was somehow rooted to the ground, not being able to move his body. Hoseok doesn't seem to care, changing in front of Little.
His eyes are resting on Hoseok's bare chest, a tattoo on it catches Little's attention. It says ‚hope' right over his defined abs.

„Hello Little." Hoseok says interrupting his thoughts, Taehyung greets him back now looking at anything but the man putting on his shirt finally. „You are just on time." He flashes Little a charming smile.

They head back to the dancing room, Hoseok preparing some discs and getting ready for one day of practicing till his performance tomorrow.

„I'm glad you came." Hoseok says as Little sits down on the black sofa across of the big mirror wall, „Now I can show you my performance so far. It's just one song, one solo."