sixteen.

„Okay first I will show you the song." Hoseok says all excited about the idea of him and Little doing a performance together. Right after he got Little's „Yes" he called the host of the night of his performance to ask him if he can make a longer performance. Gladly the host agreed on the suggestion and now Hoseok and Little have to practice.

Little still isn't sure what to think about Hoseok's idea. He already said yes so there's no turning back, but it's still scaring him. The thought of being on a stage, dancing with the best dancer he has ever met. The pressure is huge. But he really doesn't want to let Hobi down, since he helped him a lot too and went to the beach and Lake Forest with him.

More over he likes to spend time with Hoseok, even though spending time by practicing for their performance is another level then just hanging around. Now it's getting serious. He has to be good for the performance, any mistake could cause him to be the reason if Hoseok doesn't earn enough money. And with that he would maybe lose his dancing hall. Little can't let that happen. So he has to focus, to work hard and do his best, so that he can make Hoseok proud. And so he won't embarrass himself in front of the audience.

Just thinking about the performance makes him extremely nervous and anxious. He just hopes he will survive this somehow.

As the dancer puts the disc into the music player and starts the song, Little is being brought back to reality. The tune soon starts playing, it's a rather slow song, with a Mexican touch, the song is called „Sway" and it's quite famous nowadays. It has a short break in the middle with only instrumentals playing.

Little looks next to him, where the dancer is sitting on the sofa listening carefully to the song. His eyes are focused as if he can see the performance, the dance moves and steps right in front of him. Little can't believe how fast he can change from cheerful and playful to serious and focused. It's truly amazing.

Hoseok is amazing. Little sometimes believe he is out of this world. With his looks, his whole appearance, his mindset, his talent, his kindness. Thinking about the amazing person sitting right next to him, suddenly makes the heart in Little's chest beat faster. He feels all warm and safe when he's with Hoseok, he is happy around him, cheerful and carefree. Actually no one has ever made him feel this way before.

Instead of focusing on the music, the beat and rhythm of it, he spaces out and gets lost in Hoseok beautiful facial features and serious eyes.

The music stops and the black haired male looks to his right, finally noticing that Little is staring at him, completely obvious. As the younger realizes that he has been caught, he immediately blushes hard and avoids Hoseok's dark eyes that are now piercing him.

The older chuckles, making Little look back to him. „What is it?" Hobi asks, smiling slyly at the light haired boy next to him.

„N-nothing." He responds, his voice betraying him, making his nervousness extremely obvious. He has been totally gotten caught and it's hella embarrassing for him.

„Come on don't be like that. Is there something on my face?" Hoseok asks, his eyes resting on Little's embarrassed face.

„I-it's just- I- you are really g-good looking." Little stutters feeling now even more embarrassed after the words left his lips, he's exposing himself by being totally honest to Hoseok.

The smile on the dancer's lips gets huger after he heard Little's honest words.
„You are really good looking yourself, Little." Hoseok responds, his voice sounding different then usual, Little can't really put his finger on it. But it's different, just like the look in his eyes.

His eyes seem even darker than usual, he's looking even deeper into Little's eyes, and in them, there's a small hint. A small something. But what is it? Is it superiority, is it arrogance - no Hobi isn't like that. But what is it? Maybe cheekiness, teasing or - lust?