special chapter - yoonmin.

He still can't believe he said yes to one certain red haired male. Why was he so stupid back then?

Unfortunately there's no turning back, Yoongi isn't someone to back off once he agreed on something. He just wants this to be over as fast as possible.

His reason for coming to Sunroadtown for sure wasn't to play around with some handsome girls or in his case an attractive red haired male. He came here for the work, to build his own small business, to make enough money and start a family some day.
Not to meet up with some younger man who is obviously trying to hit on him.

Jimin told him he would pick him up but Yoongi insisted on being the one who picks the other up, so now he's waiting on front of the address he gave Yoongi before. It's just a small house somewhere near the center of Sunroadtown, not that far from the car repair shop where Jimin works.

The elder is sitting in his black Dodge, waiting for the other male to finally come. It's almost 2pm and even though Yoongi is the one being too early, he still is getting slightly impatient.

So he decides to leave his car and to smoke while waiting for Jimin. After taking a few drags of his cigarette he hears the front door being opened and the next moment he spots the certain red haired male stepping out of his house.

The younger didn't seem to notice him at first so Yoongi takes the chance to have a better look at the handsome boy with strange red hair. The elder observes him from head to toe, he looks quite different in his regular clothes and not the ones he's wearing at work. Yoongi barely sees him in different clothes so now that he's all dressed up, he's quite good looking. Even more than usually.

The elder gulps, throwing his cigarette away as Jimin starts walking towards him, finally looking up and spotting the older male.

His whole face changes as he locks eyes with Yoongi, a big smile appearing on his lips as he approaches the elder.

„Hope you didn't wait too long, PB." Jimin says with some sort of cheekiness in his voice, before taking a halt in front of Yoongi.

The elder expected him to take his hand and place a kiss like he always does it, but this time he just looks at Yoongi, staring deep into his eyes and making the elder somehow nervous in result.

Jesus, Yoongi hates to admit this, but he has never felt this attracted to a man before.

„You look good, PB." Jimin suddenly says, „All dressed up for our date."

„This is not a date." Yoongi responds rolling his eyes before turning around to get into his car, „Just get into the car."

Jimin chuckles but obeys so that their date can finally start.

It's been almost two weeks since Jimin asked him out, ever since then, they would meet up for business purposes only. When Yoongi needed something from the garage or when they would come around to help Yoongi out in general. Jimin didn't even try to hide that he's hitting on Yoongi, he always tries to impress him and help him immediately. It's so obvious yet Yoongi is trying to ignore it. But how could he? Jimin is absolutely stunning even though he can be quite annoying.

But the days when Jimin wouldn't come to his shop, seemed so boring to Yoongi. It's strange but when Jimin isn't around, something seems to be missing. But of course Yoongi wouldn't admit it.

„Where are we going?" Jimin asks as they've been driving around for a while.

„I don't know." The elder responds with a shrug.

„What? You serious?" Jimin asks, earning another nod from Yoongi.

„Okay I have a Plan." The younger adds, „How about I show you around?"