nineteen.

A/N: warning! Extremely long chapter! Pls read the note at the end! Thank you<333

-

„Little why are you so restless?" His mother asks as she notices Little being all nervous and jittery, looking at his watch over and over again.

It's already 8pm and they still haven't eat for dinner yet. He and Hobi always meet around 8:30. But his mother got back home later than usual so she started cooking later and father still isn't home yet.

„I'm- I'm hungry." He lies, looking at the clock hanging on the wall again.

„Your father should be home any time soon. Be more patient." His mother responds before sitting down on her chair.

Finally after another long 5 minutes his father arrives home, placing his stuff in the hallway before joining them at the dining table. They start eating right away, Little slightly rushing but trying to act normal so his mother won't suspect anything.

„The rain hasn't stopped falling today." His mother says while they are eating.

„Yes, typical summer rain." His father responds, the conversation ending with that. Little just hopes the will be done soon so that he can leave right after. He doesn't want that Hoseok waits too long for him.

„Little, what semester are you?" His father suddenly asks, as he lies down his fork since he is done eating.

„Uh I will be in the forth starting from October." Little responds, hoping his father won't make something big out of it.

„That's good my son. Are you already preparing?" He asks him and Little shakes his head in response.
„Not yet, father."

Gladly his father just nods and ends the conversation with that. As soon as they finished, Little helps with the dishes and heads to his room right after. He told his parents good night and that he will go to sleep soon.

But of course he didn't go to sleep.

Instead he puts on his jacket and shoes, before slowly opening his window to sneak out once again. He got quite used to it, sneaking out every night for two weeks straight.
Today is their last day of practice, tomorrow night is the performance. It's their last chance to get everything perfect for tomorrow.

The last week passed by as fast as the previous one. They practiced every day around the same time, over and over again. Little is feeling confident and comfortable, his knows the steps, all of them and he got really used to dancing in general. He knows how to move his body, how to flow with the rhythm and how to interact with his dance partner. They are now in perfect sync while dancing.

Little jumps out of his window like usually and rushes his way to Hoseok. It's raining heavily outside, Little feels his clothes getting soaking wet as he hasn't taken an umbrella with him.
He just runs as fast as he can, taking a quick glance at his watch. It's almost 9pm, so he hurries up even more.

As soon as he arrives the dance room, he rushes inside, panting loudly while trying to catch his breath.

„I'm- so s-sorry for being late." Little says to Hoseok who just came from the back of the practice hall.

„It's okay- oh you are totally wet!" Hoseok notices that Little is soaking wet from head to toe, „I will get you a towel."

„N-no need to. Let's start." Little says before walking up to the middle of the dancing room while Hoseok frowns at him. Without thinking twice he starts the music and goes up to Little who is waiting for him.

„Are you ready?"

Little nods, his face is serious while he looks straight into Hoseok's dark eyes. The older is slightly taken aback by Taehyung's seriousness, since he himself actually is always the serious and focused one when it comes to dancing. But this time he can see the determination in his eyes.