thirty two.

Previously on „Hungry eyes"
„You're the best that ever happened to me." Hoseok says making Little look up into his eyes, „And I couldn't be any happier than I'm when I'm with you. I love you, Taehyung."

Little could see the sparkle and love in Hoseok's eyes, a smile forms on Little's lips, „I love you too. You opened my eyes to a whole new world, you showed me what standing up for oneself really means, what love really means. You mean the world to me, Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok's lips turn into a big smile, before both lean in to close the gap between them to share a lovingly kiss.

-

It's the time of the year when it's cold outside but the sunlights are warm, when the trees change their colors, into beautiful red, yellow, orange and brown.

It's the time when being with your beloved ones means warmth, security and peace.

It's autumn, Little's favorite season.

Time has passed by fast, it's already middle of October and Taehyung's school has started a few weeks ago.

Life has changed much since summer, he spent the most beautiful time with his new friend and lover. He learned much about himself and life, has shared wonderful memories with his friends and found new passion and hobby.

Little feels more matured and independent, even more self conscious and stronger. He feels more like himself than he ever did.

Ever since meeting Hoseok he started to see life with different eyes and stand up for himself and his dreams.

That's why he decided to join Hoseok's dance courses, helping him out every day after his classes at the university.

The elder would always pick him up, even though Taehyung tried to fight against it, because it's not so far away, but Hoseok insisted on picking him up everyday with his red Mustang and a kiss on his cheek.

At first Little's parents weren't so happy about him helping out at Hoseok's dance classes but they learned to accept Little's decisions.

More over they invited the dancer over for dinner - and who would believe it, it went pretty well.

At first both his mother and father were skeptical, they asked a lot of questions about Hoseok and his past, family and other things. Some questions were uncomfortable and inappropriate but Hoseok managed it well and politely. After all it wasn't that normal for them to have a gay son. But still they tried to accept it.

At some point they even had a good and pleasant conversation.

All in all it has been an exciting and wonderful summer, but now that autumn has began, Taehyung is excited about the cozy and calm evenings he will share with his lover. That's why he spends most of his days and nights at Hoseok's place. His parents weren't happy about it again, but they stopped fighting Little's decisions.

Hoseok even asked him to move in completely, but the younger doesn't want to move out yet, he likes to spend some time at home with his siblings and maybe when the new year has come, he will eventually move in with Hoseok for good.

It was already late evening when the two males finally closed the dancing room and went home. Both of them were happy for the weekend to start already, because that means they will have more time to spend together and with their friends. During the week they have a lot of things to get done that's why their time is limited.

At home they took a shower together, they haven't done it for a while, and spent a few beautiful and passionate minutes under the warm water. Afterwards they cooked dinner, talked a lot, before cuddling on the sofa while watching a movie together. It got pretty late and Little had to wake up his lover who fell asleep, so that they can go to bed.