seventeen.

A/N: a long chapter today! Feel free to listen to the song above, it really fits while they are practicing! Have fun & don't forget to show some love! <3

It got quite late as the two males continued their practice. Hoseok thought of the choreography, showing every step one by one to Little.

It was exhausting, for the younger of course. At one point he messed up so many times, he just couldn't do the right order of the steps.

A loud sigh leaves his lips as he slowly lowers his hands, making Hoseok raise a brow. The older then realizes that it's maybe too much for the light haired boy, since he has never really danced with a choreography before.

Hoseok flashes him a soft smile also lowering his hands.

„We should end it for today." The older says, making Little look up to him with widen eyes.

„N-no we can continue-!"

The older shakes his head still smiling at the boy in front of him. One of his hand is still on Little's waist, the other hand is now also placed there.
Taehyung suddenly felt shy under Hoseok's dark eyes and his touches.

„It's okay Little. We will continue tomorrow. For today it's enough." The dancer responds softly squeezing Taehyung's waist, making the younger nervous without knowing.

„I'm sorry- I did bad." Little says lowering his head now looking at his feet and not Hoseok's black eyes.

„No no, you did fine." The dancer says pulling Taehyung slightly closer to himself. The younger gulps, Hoseok is so close to him once again and it's driving him crazy. How can he be so casual while doing something like that? Is it normal for him? Is it normal where he comes from?

„I should drive you home." Hoseok interrupts his thoughts and Little nods, as he looks outside and notices the sun almost going down.

„I can go on my own." Little responds making the older shake his head before letting go of him.

„No I'm driving you. It's the least I could do."

The ride home was quiet but comfortable. The sun is almost gone, now coloring the sky in warm tones of red and orange with small hints of pink. It's lovely, Little thought. As he looks to his left he notices the warm colors of the sky, reflecting on Hoseok's face, coloring his face in colors of red and orange. It looks just as beautiful as the sky itself, or even more beautiful. In Little's eyes, it seemed like the most beautiful thing he has seen in a long time.

They soon arrive in front of Little's house. Through the windows he can already see his parents sitting at the dining table, probably waiting for Little to return home. So he looks back to the male next to him, smiling at him softly.

„Come by tomorrow. There's still a lot to learn for you." Hoseok says with a soft voice, his hand suddenly finding its way to Little's. The younger widens his eyes slightly as he feels Hoseok's warm hand grabbing his, squeezing it softly.

„Thank you for helping me out, I really appreciate it, Taehyung-ah." Hoseok adds and the way he says Little's name makes the younger melt right away. His heart is beating fast and even faster when Hoseok pulls his hand closer to his lips and places a soft kiss on Little's hand - once again.

And once again for God sakes, Little can't breathe properly and his heart is going crazy.

Little just nods, like a shy girl that lost her voice, he suddenly can't talk.

„See you tomorrow." Hoseok says, „I will be waiting for you."

They said their goodbyes and not long after Little entered the house and joined his parents at the dining table.