twenty one.

A/N: ups it got quite late but here's an update! Don't forget to vote & show some love! Love you <33

Entering the house, he is greeted with his angry looking mother.

„M-mother." He mumbles his eyes slightly widen.

„It's 2 in the morning are you insane??" His mother whisper shouts making the light haired boy press his lips together and look down.

„Where have you been??" His mother asks angrily.

„I- I told you I was with N-Namjoon and friends." He responds with a lie because he knew his mother would freak out if he tells her the truth.

„Stop lying! I saw Namjoon returning home at 10pm!" She says before crossing her arms in front of her chest. Little didn't know how to respond he just kept quiet and looks down on his feet.

„And why do you smell like alcohol? Did you drink??" She continues scolding him.

„S-sorry mother." He quietly says, barely audible.

„You are grounded." His mother than says, disappointment clearly written on her face, she faces the stairs behind her, waiting for Little to go upstairs, „For one week."

Little just nods before going upstairs still slightly tipsy but he managed to go up without tripping.

Never has he been grounded before, never has his mother talked to him like that, so angry and disappointed. But of course, he has never disobeyed his parents he has always done what they wanted him to do.

It's his first time and he isn't sure how to feel about it. He is 20 years old, he has never disobeyed them he was always good. He even studies medicine because they want him to. Never has he caused any problems for them, not like other kids in his age.
He is a good child, he is smart, polite, well-behaved.

It's not fair. Of course it wasn't good of him to lie at his parents in the first place, but they would have never let him go out this late if he asked. They are against any kind of fun. That's why Little's life has been so boring till Hoseok came.

Hoseok.

Little can't get him out of his head, especially now that he is alone in his room, changing into his Pyjama. He carefully puts away the cloths Hobi borrowed him. Noticing that he is still wearing the necklace, he decides to take it off while sleeping.

The white and light pink pearls are shining and sparkling, it's a beautiful necklace, Little loves it

Carefully he places it on his nightstand, before finally lying down in his bed.