seven.

„You have to pick up your siblings from school. 11 am." Little's mother says as she and the two younger kids are about to leave the house.

„Okay mother." Little responds, helping his younger sister to tie her shoes.

„I will be home around 4pm." His mother adds, placing a short peck on Little's cheek, before she grabs the two kids and heads out to their car.
Little is waving goodbye to his siblings before he closes the front door and heads to his room.

He woke up early this morning, he couldn't sleep anymore since he fell asleep pretty early. His whole body is sore, his legs hurt with every step he makes. It's been a while since he has been active, so every hour with Hobi learning new dancing moves, is making it harder for Little to move the next day. Today he will have a day off.

It's his siblings last day at school before summer break starts, so they have to be picked up around 11am. Tomorrow they will leave to the summer camp they attend every year. Little went there till he was 15 then he stopped going. His brother has already been there few times but for his sister it's the first time. Today is their last day together before they leave and stay there for the next 4 weeks.

Little thinks about what they could do together today, maybe go eat ice cream and visit Jin and Junior. But first Little has to call Jin and see if he has time today and if he wants them to come over.

„Hello, Jinbrary Library, my name is Kim how can I help you?" The familiar voice says through the phone, Little had to suppress a short chuckle that was about to escape his lips.

„Hello Jin it's me Little. I wanted to ask if me and the kids could come over today?" Little asks, it took him a few minutes to mentally prepare himself to call the older male. He even practiced the sentence a few times before calling the number. He hates talking over the phone.

„Oh hello Little what's pleasure! Of course you can. We will be at the Library like usual just come by." Jin answers and Little can already sense the big smile on Jin's lips, making him smile himself even though no one can see him.

„Okay good see you then!" After hearing Jin's goodbye he quickly hangs up. Finally going back to his room he throws himself on the bed, whining in result as he sore muscles hit the bed.
He will need a long hot shower to help him with this soreness.

After his shower he puts on some comfortable clothes, grabs his glasses before deciding to leave the house earlier.
Somehow he had the urge to drop by at one specific place and before he realizes he finds himself on one certain street.
With his hands in his pockets he casually walks over to the familiar place but soon he spots the blinds covering the window and the closed door.

It's probably too early.

With that he crosses the road and decides to drop by the other shop he's familiar with instead.

Even though he disliked coming here, he's recently dropping by quite often. And it's actually not even that bad.

„Good Morning JK." He says walking in. The other lifts his head up from the magazine he's reading, a big frown on his face as his eyes meet Little's.

„Good Morning Little." He answers with a hesitation, „In a good mood today?"

Little shrugs approaching the counter, pressing his pelvis against it and resting his hands on it, „I guess so."

JK raises a brow before a grin appears on his thin lips. With his hands he ties his hair to the back, revealing his handsome facial features. It's no secret that he and his twin are good looking men, in school they were famous for their amazing looks.
Little rests his eyes for a brief moment on Jungkook's purple hair.