ten.

Little arrives at the bar, one he has never been before. Actually he has never been to a bar or club before without his parents being with him. It's his first time alone.

At the entrance he buys a ticket for the show, there will be more performance than just Hobi's, but he isn't quite interested in them.

Little looks around, searching for a spot where he isn't so obvious. It's a small town and he doesn't want people to recognize him for being his parent's son. On the right side of the big hall is the bar, right next to the wall is a free chair for him to sit.

He takes place at the bar where a bar keeper mixes cocktails, asking him what he wants. Little orders a coke, nothing extraordinary. Actually he could have bought an alcoholic drink but drinking alone doesn't seem so much fun.

Hoseok is probably at the backstage area, getting ready for his performance.
Other artists are already performing, a music band with a singer, a pianist and guitarist is playing a few songs right before Hobi's performance.

Next to him are two men, sitting and talking loudly, half drunk already. He tries to ignore their annoying chatting while sipping on his glass.

The moderator of the night is announcing the next performance, it's Hoseok's and Taehyung is more than just excited.
His excitement however gets crushed by the men sitting on the seats next to him at the bar. Their conversation catches Little's attention.

„Yeah that's the one who moved here recently." One of them says making the other nod, „I heard he is a traveler, a useless bungler moving from town to town."

Taehyung frowns and tries to listen closely to their conversation without being noticed.

„I also heard he is a real player. So be careful, watch your daughter, my friend!" The man adds, patting the other's back while the man shakes his head and uses some disgusting words to insult Hoseok.

It makes Little angry, listening to some old men talking about Hoseok as if they know him. He wants to say something to them but then again he didn't want to make a fuss about it right before Hoseok's performances starts.

„There's even a rumor that he impregnated some girl and just left her." The man continues talking about Hoseok, making Taehyung raise his eyebrows. He suddenly feels sick to the stomach, firstly about the way they are talking about Hoseok, a man Taehyung get to know for a while, who is nice and kind. Secondly because of the rumor, that may be true or not. But Taehyung would never believe some strangers over Hoseok himself.

The show starts and interrupts Taehyung's thoughts as the song he heard over and over again yesterday fills the room.

Hoseok is standing in the middle of the stage, all dressed up and good looking. He looks unreal to Little, with his perfectly styled hair, flawless face and all yellow outfit.

Just his appearance on its own is fascinating Taehyung, for the rest of the performance he can't take his eyes off the dancer.
Watching him dance, makes his heart race, it's fascinating and breathtaking the way he moves his body, the expression on his face, his whole appearance it's just amazing.
Hoseok is an amazing dancer, he lives for it and it shows. A tickling sensation runs through Little's veins, he feels a strange warmth spreading through his body while watching the dancer's perfect performance.

Little didn't even realize that it's over, he wanted it to last forever. The lights go off for a short moment, everyone around him is clapping, even the men that were talking shit about Hobi a few minutes ago are clapping and cheering for the dancer.

Little just sat there, other performances started to fill the room and lift the vibe, but Litte was still in trance, his mind can't think of anything else than the dancer and his performance.