twenty two.

The following days passed by faster than expected. The days were the same but in the night he would secretly meet up with Hoseok, who would climb up his window and spent the night with Little.

The nights were spent together in Little's bed, just with the moonlight lightening up the room. Sometimes they would talk, quietly, about different things, sometimes they would stay quiet, just enjoying each other's presence and closure.

They shared wonderful nights together, they would even slowly dance, closely with their foreheads resting against each other, while there was no music in the background, just their heartbeats beating fast in their chests.

They would also share some kisses, now and then, when they were sitting closely on Little's bed or whenever Hobi would leave. It were sweet kisses sometimes just short pecks, but a few kisses were more eager, more passionate.

It wasn't strange for Little anymore. He enjoys kissing the dancer, he enjoys the closeness and the skinship, he loves being around Hoseok, now even more. Whenever he would leave, Little would feel lonely, as if something is missing. He enjoys every touch of the elder, making his heart beat faster in his chest every time. They would hold their hands whenever they are sitting or lying next to each other, Hoseok slowly drawing circles on Little's hand with his thumb. He would kiss his cheek and hair, making the younger giggle and chuckle every time.

Little would miss all of this whenever Hoseok left, he would miss his kissed and touches, his calming voice and beautiful smile.

Just by thinking of Hoseok, a certain warmth would spread through his whole body, his head would feel so light, his heart so full - full of love and happiness.

He for sure likes Hoseok quite a lot, the feelings he is causing, are making it pretty obvious. But he wouldn't call it love. Not yet. Never has he experienced love towards someone, he never even had a crush to begin with. So he doesn't know what love feels like, what it means to be in love. Especially since the person he likes is a male, a man.

But actually it doesn't matter anymore if he is a male or not, Hoseok makes him feel good, amazing actually. He makes him feel special and important. And that's the only thing that matters to Little.

He likes Hoseok a lot and he wants to spend more time with him, get to know him better, he wants to know everything about him, his interests, his insecurities, his fears and the thoughts that keep him up at night. He wants to make him laugh and smile all of the time just like he makes Little laugh, he wants to make him happy and feel good in Sunroadtown. He wants to visit different places with Hobi, have fun with him and dance with him. He simply wants to be with him all of the time.

So he is more than just excited that yesterday was his last day being grounded and today he can finally leave the house.

The night before they decided to meet at Hoseok's place, so the elder can show him the furniture he bought a few days ago and then maybe go out somewhere since today is Hoseok's day off.

Little is more than just excited to visit Hoseok, he slightly rushes to get to him as fast as possible.

Arriving at the small building, he enters it and goes to the second floor where Hoseok's apartment is.

He is about to knock on the front door, when he suddenly hears strange noises coming from inside, sounding like someone is panting. Actually it sounds like two people.

Little gulps, he suddenly feels nervous, he is breathing heavily as he tries to figure out the noises. His hand that is still hovering in front of the door to knock, is starting to tremble, a strange feeling arises in his stomach, making him feel sick.