six.

"Yes I would like to take your offer."

On the inside he is literally screaming at himself, actually it's like there are two voices in his head, arguing about his decision. On one hand the first voice tells him that it's stupid, he and dancing will never work, telling him that he should go back to his room and read book after book, literally interact with as less people as possible.

On the other hand the second voice is encouraging him, to finally have fun, to try something new and to befriend with other's, let them in, give them a chance. These two voices are alway fighting, the first one, almost winning every time. But for now, it's different. The second voice won.

"Great, Little." Hobi says, making his way to the small shelf next to the turntable, which is right across the mirror. He looks for a certain disk to start their first dance lesson while Little is nervously playing with the hem of his shirt, suddenly he starts to regret his decision.

As soon as he found the right disk and with the music finally starting to play, Hobi approaches the other male, standing around like a lost puppy. He takes a halt right in front of Taehyung, just like yesterday.

Little is just slightly taller than the dancer, standing in front of him, making Little suddenly even more nervous, he feels his whole body tenses, before he feels two hands on his arms.

As if Hobi has magical powers, Taehyung loosens up due to the touch of the other male. The song in the background, Little recalls being called "Sugar Sugar" from the Archies, plays and fills with a sweet and catchy tune, Little always listened to when he was younger. (A/N: song is added above!")

"Let's start like yesterday, shake out your arms." Hoseok calmly says, himself getting loose and shaking his arms, for Little to repeat after him. Little listens to the instruction of the dancer, doing the same moves like yesterday.

"Now focus on the main rhythm of the song. 1..2..1..2." he continues counting to the beat of the tune, moving his body in the same rhythm. He moves next to Little so that they can both face the mirror. "Now look at my legs." the dancer says, making easy moves with his feet as Little tries to do the same. The song is perfect for getting the first feeling for the rhythm of the music.

"Good." Encouraging Little to continue, he starts moving his upper body to the steps he's making, showing Taehyung how to do the same. Again Little felt weird and strange in the beginning, seeing himself in the mirror struggling to do the easy first steps. But his eyes then land on the dancing male next to him, his body moving smoothly to the song, making it look so effortless, just amazing, even though he's not doing much.

Suddenly he feels a wave of different emotions, looking at Hobi, his passionate eyes, the happy smile on his lips, his movements, his body language. Little feels inspired by the other.

They continue the easy steps over and over again, till Little felt comfortable. Hobi shows him different movements, with different body parts. It wasn't a complicated choreography, they were just dancing to the music, but less messy like yesterday and with structured steps.

Taehyung would be lying if he said, that he didn't enjoy himself. It's like he forgot everything around him and killed the voice inside of his head, telling him to isolate himself from others and the world, to be quiet and for himself only.

They continued to practice, Hoseok was showing him different basic moves, how to do them properly, step after step. Little has no idea what time it is, but it's getting hotter inside of the practice room, the sun shining brightly outside, showing the world her beauty and power. At one point he feels his stomach growl out of hunger.

The dancer seemed to notice the hungry Little, who is already getting tired, beads of sweat running down his temple. His honey colored hair is sitting messy on his head, the bangs cover his brows, but still reveal his pretty hazel eyes.