twenty six.

The whole night, soft kisses were placed on the younger male's soft skin, sweet nothings were whispered in his ears to sooth and comfort him.

The moonlight shined on the two lovers once again, while one was crying quietly and the other being there for him.

Not much was said that night, the crying boy telling what happened, but things weren't discussed that night. It was silence that helped them through it, the kisses, the arms around each other, the warmth of their bodies. Just being together made it better.

It was the next day that made Little forget about the bad things of yesterday.

„Where are we going?" He asks his lover, who's just smiling like a fool while driving the car.

„It's a surprise! You're always so curious!" The elder responds before a soft chuckle leaves his lips.

The pout on Taehyung's lips made him look irresistibly cute, when Hoseok spots it he can't help himself but laugh before grabbing Little's hand to kiss it.

„You will see when we get there! I'm sure you will love it." Hoseok responds and after a while they arrive at their destination. Little immediately recognizes the place, as something he has only seen in the newspaper or on TV. But coming here, was only a big dream ever since he can think.

"No- you are not being serious!" Little says, immediately leaving the car because he can't believe his eyes.

"Well I thought it would be nice and fun to come here." Hoseok responds also leaving his car.

"It's Disneyland, Hobi!" The younger turns around his face still in shock, while Hoseok is smiling back at him brightly.

"I know!" The elder responds, placing his hands on Little's shoulders to turn him around, softly pushing him towards the entrance, "Now let's have some fun."

It's even bigger than on TV, Little never thought the place would be so big, that he could easily get lost there. Gladly Hoseok never even once let go of Little's hand, holding it tightly, as if he was afraid that he could really lose him in the huge crowd.

Taking a short break from all the riding and walking, they decided to sit down on a bench and rest their legs for a while.

„How do you like it?" Hoseok asks, breaking the silence first.

„It's really nice! Better than I expected." Little responds with a big smile, looking as beautiful as always.
Hoseok smiles back at him and nods, but doesn't say anything. Instead he turns his face to the side, looking at people walking by and the different rides around them.

Little however is just looking at his lover, trying to memorize every inch of his handsome face, every facial feature that makes Hoseok be Hoseok. Little is once again lost in the older male's beauty, him looking perfect and stunning without even trying. His soft skin is flawless, his lips are a soft shade of pink, his nose looks like it's perfectly made for his face.

Little's eyes travel down to Hoseok's collarbones that are slightly exposed. This spot on his body looks so kissable, Little wants to attach his lips to it whenever he sees the smooth skin.

He looks out of this world and Little can't get enough of him.
Slowly he grabs the camera that's right next to him, and before Hoseok would turn back to him, Little takes a photo.